Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Competition - RESULTS

PinkCouture

TIER 2: Are You Available The Night of The Show?
Scores are out of 100 and from lowest to highest overall score up to tier indicated.

Alina Kirchiu

image host
Score:  74.17

Marloes Horst

image host
Score:  74.33

Miranda Kerr

image host
Score:  75.91

Vita Sidorkina

image host
Score:  76.39

Sara Sampaio

image host
Score:  76.69

image.png DREAM ANGELS image.png
On average we decided 10 was the ideal number of Angels VS should have. Below are the Top 10 (The Dream Angels Lineup).

Scores are out of 100 and from lowest to highest overall score up to tier indicated.

Isabeli Fontana

image host
Score:  77.48

Hannah Ferguson

image host
Score:  80.18

Barbara Palvin

image host
Score:  70.06

Alessandra Ambrosio

image host
Score:  80.83

Edita Vilkeviciute

image host
Score:  82.75

image.png DREAM ANGELS (contiued) image.png
On average we decided 10 was the ideal number of Angels VS should have. Below are the Top 10 (The Dream Angels Lineup).

Taylor Hill

image host
Score:  83.5

Candice Swanepoel

image host
Score:  87.37

Lais Ribeiro

image host
Score:  87.50

Doutzen Kroes

image host
Score:  87.65

Adriana Lima

image host
Score:  88.52

I actually gave Hannah many high scores just because I would like to see some meat and curves in VS but that was applied to any other curvy model in this competition, otherwise yeah I wouldn't see her that much as angel just knowing VS standards :D 

Thanks for the comp!

2 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Strong representation from Brazil. I think VS is associated with Brazilian models a lot for obvious reasons.

Most of their Brazilian were very strong. They should probably consider contracting more Brazilians as Angels.

Something to note, most of the Dream Angels are brunettes so no more complaining about too many blondes :no2::laugh:

I'm actually confused about Frida because most of us praised her look and how was good in the VSFS and still she can't get that far in competitions. I thought that after her appearance she would do better in competition, but she's actually doing worse :rofl: 

15 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

I'm actually confused about Frida because most of us praised her look and how was good in the VSFS and still she can't get that far in competitions. I thought that after her appearance she would do better in competition, but she's actually doing worse :rofl: 

It was between Frida and Marloes vying for the last spot in Phase II. I thought Frida would have an advantage b/c she has walked the show (that was why i voted for her) and did ok but Marloes stomped all over her in the tie breaker. Marloes got 15 votes while Frida got 6 :nicole: I still don't get it :mellow: Didn't you vote for Marloes in the tie breaker---if so, why her over Frida? :D

BTW, thanks for offering to help with this comp. :flower::heart:

27 minutes ago, Sanni said:

It's very white :rofl:

Jasmine, Joan, and Jourdan all got eliminated like right off the bat, unfortunately. Ming didn't perform too well either. Some Tier 2 girls definitely could've been Tier 4 if the initial groupings had been different.

Thanks for the competition @PinkCouture I'm psyched Isabeli made it to the Top 10! 

6 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

It was between Frida and Marloes vying for the last spot in Phase II. I thought Frida would have an advantage b/c she has walked the show (that was why i voted for her) and did ok but Marloes stomped all over her in the tie breaker. Marloes got 15 votes while Frida got 6 :nicole: I still don't get it :mellow: Didn't you vote for Marloes in the tie breaker---if so, why her over Frida? :D

I voted for Marloes in that tie because I've always thought that Marloes would be a perfect angel seen her photoshoots that imo were amazing but too bad that she's never got a chance to walk in the fashion show but that's mostly because she's never walked before I guess. While I think Frida can now have a good chance to become one of the new angels too seen her performance in the VSFS but I already knew that against Marloes it was kinda impossible for her to win, even just because Marloes is more famous than her, so. :D 

16 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

Jasmine, Joan, and Jourdan all got eliminated like right off the bat, unfortunately. Ming didn't perform too well either. Some Tier 2 girls definitely could've been Tier 4 if the initial groupings had been different.

Thanks for the competition @PinkCouture I'm psyched Isabeli made it to the Top 10! 

At the beginning I tried to group the nominees with similar merits to make it a more leveled playing field :smile: It would not be fair to have a fresh face to be in the same group as women who are more established, or women who are/were Angels or VS regulars with women who've done very little to no work with VS :D

Ming actually did very well in her round in Phase I. She got the second highest number of votes with Georgia Fowler beating her with one vote :smile: Jourdan was doing well at the beginning of the round but the last 3 votes caused her from advancing  :/  Her and Bregje tied with Bregje doing better towards the end of the round but still not enough to advance :sad:

33 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

I voted for Marloes in that tie because I've always thought that Marloes would be a perfect angel seen her photoshoots that imo were amazing but too bad that she's never got a chance to walk in the fashion show but that's mostly because she's never walked before I guess. While I think Frida can now have a good chance to become one of the new angels too seen her performance in the VSFS but I already knew that against Marloes it was kinda impossible for her to win, even just because Marloes is more famous than her, so. :D 

I see. She has also done more work with VS than Frida so it would make sense some would think she has more potential. And you are right Marloes is more popular in general :yes:

22 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

i like them all so is a great top! :D not very surprised about most of them but happy for Hannah :chicken:

Hannah definitely has the body for VS :hehe:

So many of the current Angels didn't make like Jo & Elsa :ninja:  I was so sure they would make it :p And Lais beat Candice---who could have predicted the day would come??? :rofl: