Bellazon

2018 World Cup

Stromboli1

^ :PinkCouture2:

Brazil looked a LOT better in this game. I thought it was sweet (and hot!) how Neymar jumped up on the other player after a goal. I think they have been working on their team spirit.

Are the French players genuinely having a lot of fun together?

22 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

They'll have to play Spain in the quarterfinals. :chicken:

If it happens, that will be a great match! I'll root for Croatia, they have a very motivated team, with a great midfield. They've been successful so far, but they keep their head cool. I'd like to see them in the final!!

(BTW, this country has great models, not that it has anything to do with this thread :cain:)

6 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

If it happens, that will be a great match! I'll root for Croatia, they have a very motivated team, with a great midfield. They've been successful so far, but they keep their head cool. I'd like to see them in the final!!

(BTW, this country has great models, not that it has anything to do with this thread :cain:)

I'd go for Croatia over Spain too. :chicken:

Faretta Radic & Meri Gulin are dreamy Croatian models. :lovelove::ohgosh:

3 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Faretta Radic & Meri Gulin are dreamy Croatian models. :lovelove::ohgosh:

Yes, they're pretty! 

I really like Nina Savic, Nevena Dujmovic or Jelena Stankovic! They're not very famous, but they are very pretty :angel:  A lot of them are brunettes with blue or green eye!

Probably quite the ignorant question here :doofywave:

I see on Group H both Japan and Senegal having the same 4 points AND the same goal differential: both 0.

So what is the factor that determines that Japan is the team advancing to the next round?

Edit: I remember seeing something about Fair Play somewhere (?). Could it be about which team has less yellow and red cards?

2 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Probably quite the ignorant question here :doofywave:

I see on Group H both Japan and Senegal having the same 4 points AND the same goal differential: both 0.

So what is the factor that determines that Japan is the team advancing to the next round?

The number of yellow cards. Senegal got more.

^ You're welcome. Actually, if you look at all the factors, it was: goal difference, then numbers of goals scored, then the result of the match between the two teams, then the number of yellow/red cards.

They had a tie for the first three factors!

1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

Yes, they're pretty! 

I really like Nina Savic, Nevena Dujmovic or Jelena Stankovic! They're not very famous, but they are very pretty :angel:  A lot of them are brunettes with blue or green eye!

I'll check them out. :chicken:

I have no idea currently as I don't follow that stuff anymore. :idk:

Ludivine Sagna (Kadri then) was my favorite WAG when I followed that stuff. :chicken:

image.thumb.png.a32766f2d23a853a472739a652df5275.pngimage.thumb.png.90368edd0ca5ec756bb616c54438fb5c.png

FYI we were in the same stadiums twice........ Maracana & Velodrome :rofl::rofl::rofl: