Bellazon

2018 World Cup

Stromboli1

2 hours ago, Sanni said:

I would like to see some top model with a top football player as a power couple. :) No one has been able to surpass Victoria and David Beckham thus far.

Well hopefully it happens for you then. :laugh:

@Sanni

A reason could be that football superstars don't date models because they tend to be on the short side and models are tall for the most part. Don't know if the ego comes into play for the footballer dating a girl who is taller than them. :idk::rofl:

Thanks! Didn’t think about it.

Low-key planning that if I ever have a son, I’ll be putting him in football school. :D And at an early age too! Kinda like Tiger Woods with golf. Gotta start early when it’s easy to learn certain ranges of motions.

- France-Australia: dull match. I wouldn't be too tough on them and say our players were bad, but their "collective" had... a difficult startup. I hope they get better!

- Brasil: sure, their draw was disappointing, but it's a first match and despite the score, they weren't that bad! In football, there's a random part. Maybe they were a little bit haughty, but their main problem is that they want to be "Neymar's team"... They need to be Brazil to win, if they stay Neymar's team, they're screwed.

- Argentina: difficult startup. Same problem as with Brazil: Messi is a great player, but they can't be "Messi's team"! They need to be Argentina.

- Croatia: I really like this team! I'm waiting for Croatia-Argentina: it's gonna be an interesting match!

29 minutes ago, jkjk said:

I'm not sure if Belgium looked good today only because Panama's lack of talent made them look good.

Sure it was an easy match for them, but I wouldn't underestimate this team; they have a pretty good bunch (and Thierry Henry is in their coaching staff!).

Belgium/England will be interesting: Belgium has a lot of players who play in English clubs.

Croatia: 4 Million people, and yet, they have a great football team and a lot of very (very) pretty models!

This has to be one of the best yields in the world (both in terms of modelling and football)!

And their country is very beautiful; nice landscapes, nice people (and a pretty women everywhere). :Dinah:

48 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Sure it was an easy match for them, but I wouldn't underestimate this team; they have a pretty good bunch (and Thierry Henry is in their coaching staff!).

I definitely don't underestimate Belgium, I just don't think we learned anything about them today.

35 minutes ago, jkjk said:

I definitely don't underestimate Belgium, I just don't think we learned anything about them today.

Yes, fair enough.

On another subject, what do you think of Croatia? I like their team. Sure, what happened with Kalinić was unfortunate, but if I was the coach I would've done the same. You can't keep someone who's reluctant to play (and it wasn't his first time doing this).