Bellazon

VSFS 2017 Awards;

lostdiadem

9 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

No, please vote! I'm having less and less votes with each round so I would really appreciate it if you can still vote! :angel:

Ok.

Millennial Nation
Round 1

Alanna Arrington
Overall Look: 5/10 (she looked really good but the outfit is totally uncoordinated)

Alecia Morais
Overall Look: 3/10

Round 2

Amilna Estevao
Overall Look: 3/10

Dilone
Overall Look: 1/10

Round 3

Grace Elizabeth
Wings: 2/10
Overall Look: 1/10 (I really hated this look)

Lameka Fox
Overall Look: 2/10

Round 4

Leila Nda
Overall Look: 5/10

Maggie Laine
Overall Look: 5/10

Round 5

Nadine Leopold
Overall Look: 6,5/10

One Wang
Overall Look: 6/10

14 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Fun fact, I am wearing a pair of sweatpants with the words "PINK" in bling :rofl:

:flower: I'm sure you make much better choices than what they did for this show (color mismatches, weird boots, ribbons/streamers that look unstitched :tumbleweed: and... rings that look like brass knuckles)

Nadine Leopold
Overall Look: 6.5/10 (Her shirt and cap are pretty good! But once again I don't like the boots/pants and brass knuckles :noexpression:)

One Wang

Look : 7.5/10 (The shirt is great. And yellow/black go well together, but... the bra has too much tags. As for the boots and brass knuckles, no comment...:noexpression:)

(If I had listenned to her smile, I would have put a 10:angel: This model is radiant)

Nadine Leopold
Overall Look: 2.5/10
A boring hot mess. Again, mismatched color schemes and it looks like a pre-teen's idea of what is "sexy". I think the shirt might  be ok if they didn't cut it up, and the overall outfit wouldn't be as bad if she didn't wear that cheap hideous cap.

One Wang
Overall Look: 6/10
At least the color scheme works however it looks like they decided to cut a hole in the middle of the shirt and call it "fashionable". Also, VS reserved this outfit for the competition winner and so they knew an Asian women would be wearing it, yet they decided on the outfit being mainly an odd yellow tone...really!? They are lucky her skin tone is slightly darker or it would have been a zombie-like disaster on the runway.

Millennial Nation;
Round 5;

• Rate the outfitf from 1 to 10 according to your taste.
  • Only half points are allowed.
  • The models are NOT against each other.

5Kv3nMQ.png

Samile Bermannelli
Overall Look: /10

--------- 

NOF3f7B.png

Victoria Lee
Overall Look: /10