Bellazon

I'm apathetic towards Bella.  I would prefer Gigi, to be honest.  I'm glad that 'Dead Eye Kendall' couldn't make it.  She just does nothing for me model wise. 

Question for all  you long time VSFS'ers.  

What was the first VSFS you watched, and who/what was the reason you started watching? 

Mine was a partial 2010 because of Fabi.  She worked with the brand when they were introducing the Brasilians in 2006-ish.  Walked for them that one time, in Pink.  Wish she could have done more shows. 

1 minute ago, CandleVixen said:

I'm apathetic towards Bella.  I would prefer Gigi, to be honest.  I'm glad that 'Dead Eye Kendall' couldn't make it.  She just does nothing for me model wise. 

What was the first VSFS you watched, and who/what was the reason you started watching? 

Mine was a partial 2010 because of Fabi.  She worked with the brand when they were introducing the Brasilians in 2006-ish.  Walked for them that one time, in Pink.  Wish she could have done more shows. 

I agree, I would have preferred Gigi over Bella for VS.

I discovered Adriana Lima in summer of 2008. I found the 2007 show online, watched it, and instantly fell in love. Can't tell you how stoked I was that she got the FB in 2008.

14 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

My first show was the 2008 show, and partially was because i was flipping through Tv, and part because i was interested in fashion since early years.

7 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

Whatever the reason, we may never know. It is what it is. VS learn your lesson and do the show where these kinds of issues won’t arise. Like...Australia.

So long as no one tries to sneak in their puppies... 

5 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

+1 Gigi has energy and doesn't look like a dodgy wax figure version of herself (*cough* Bella *cough*). But imagine how nice it would be without all three of them, now we can expect every news article to headline something like "VS Angel Bella Hadid struts down the runway blah blah"

Despite how amusing this purge of models has been, I feel bad for the Russians as I love Kate :sad: 

The first show I remember watching was 2005. I had been watching ANTM a lot so I would see a lot of Tyra and I always liked Tyra and Heidi from their SI stuff. I knew about VS for years prior but had never really watched the Fashion Show. 

And then I remember 2005 watching it with my sister and that’s it. Got into it from there. Crazy to think that was 12 years ago.

The first one I watched was in 2005 and it was because of Adriana Lima. I watched it with a few friends who were being such haters and it spoiled the experience for me. I remember not liking Highland Romance back in 2006 and thinking it was the worst segment ever, but quickly changed my mind two years later and now it's one of the best for me. 

2003 Was my first show. Fell in love with Adriana and never looked back!  Being so young(11) and not realising the whole 2004/Janet fiasco, I thought it was a one time show. Imagine my shock when 2005 show came around and snatched my ass into the VS fandom ? 2008 was the first year I started following the madness of the months leading up to the show online. I discovered Bellazon in 2010 and have been following here every year since!