Bellazon

I wouldn't be surprised if Grace Bol has also some visa issues. Herieth Paul is from Tanzania but she lives in Canada so I guess she has Canadian nationality. Curious about Leila Nda, she hasn't been posting anything... edit : my bad, she posted something an hour ago!

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I think Karlie is flying with Bella, possibly Gigi as well. But Gigi is being awfully quiet which makes me think the rumors could be true o.o

I was actually thinking the same thing. She did an interview with Jimmy Fallon last night and she didn't even mentioned the show by chance. I bet she would in normal circustances.

3 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

It's safe to say we're skipping the photo op this year?

lol..yeah, it looks like it!..Elsa, for example- she just posted on IG that she's fitting in one last workout before flying- so she's probably leaving on a 12 or 1pm flight out of NYC, flight time is probably 12 hours?  Then she won't be landing in Shanghai until Friday night/early Saturday 18th...I was hoping for lots of press and photos the week before the show, like Paris...but it looks like they are flying in, resting for 12 hours and going straight into rehearsals on Sunday

7 minutes ago, Lowlapez said:

lol..yeah, it looks like it!..Elsa, for example- she just posted on IG that she's fitting in one last workout before flying- so she's probably leaving on a 12 or 1pm flight out of NYC, flight time is probably 12 hours?  Then she won't be landing in Shanghai until Friday night/early Saturday 18th...I was hoping for lots of press and photos the week before the show, like Paris...but it looks like they are flying in, resting for 12 hours and going straight into rehearsals on Sunday

My mom flies back and forth from the East Coast to HK a few times a year and her flights are usually in the late afternoon so it is not a big deal.

20 minutes ago, VBacz said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Grace Bol has also some visa issues. Herieth Paul is from Tanzania but she lives in Canada so I guess she has Canadian nationality. Curious about Leila Nda, she hasn't been posting anything... edit : my bad, she posted something an hour ago!

i hope to see grace bol in shanghai