Bellazon

According to you what are the problems that seem to be of great concern ?

Neils von Zeppelin

6 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

https://www.fda.gov/

I disagree with CC/Extinction.  Fixing these issues are pipe dreams.  The biggest problems are sustainable economic growth with a good distribution of wealth, threats to the individual, and meaningful cultural/technological progress.

yes that too but, I think the question is more personal : what worries you/ The extinction issue can't maybe be fixed but it worries me so I am talking about.

More an emotional thing then "rational"

1 minute ago, frenchkiki said:

yes that too but, I think the question is more personal : what worries you/ The extinction issue can't maybe be fixed but it worries me so I am talking about.

More an emotional thing then "rational"

good point dear

What worries me is the ever more insistent presence of technology ....

This ubiquity of technology seems to live " no room " for anything else ... If I'm in front of someone and if I tell him " I'm passionate of poetry ", she or he will think " He is a dreamer .... There isn't enough space for it .... For him .... ! .... "

Many people have become slaves to their smartphone .... Here in California the arrival of a new iPhone is of far greater importance than any event in the world ....

A point seems of overriding importance .... Pollution of the Oceans ....

- One out of five catch fish .... Comes from illegal fishing .... Source IMO International Maritime Organization a division of ONU ....

- Last year, during a Conference in Tokyo, a Japanese scientist proposed to me to visit the big fish market Tsukiji .... It was somewhat difficult .... Considered in Japan as a rudeness .... I refused .... It seems that it is a really scary sight ....

- In the center of the Pacific Ocean there is a dustbin .... A trash heap .... Approximately the size of a country like France or Germany ....

To the Happy Few

• 8 months later...
On 11/07/2017 at 7:01 PM, PinkCouture said:

The amount of assholes, douches and dumbasses that roams our planet? :idk: 

I remember a comedian who said "there are more and more douches every year, but, this year, it looks like the douches of next year are already there...." :rofl: