Bellazon

Chanel Iman
Thumbnail

dcrim

Can't believe she's doing Victoria's Secret. I mean she's a great model and everything. I'd rather see her in the runway rather than Victoria's Secret because she doesn't look "fit" for it. Look at all the other models bodies (Ale, Rosie, Marisa, Doutzen.. etc) they have that lingerie body and then look at Chanel's body a stick in bra and pantie. She should model for the PINK section ONLY!

^ Chanel has a great body imo. Looking at Gisele for all these years then reading comments like "Chanel is too skinny" leaves a huge question mark on my forehead. I have to admit I thought she was awfully thin when she first entered the fashion sceen but now I think she's gain alot more weight and looks much healthier now. I think Chanel is really getting her name out there. She knows her modelling career won't last forever so she's trying new things while she still has her foot in the door. She's still getting tons of work, but is also trying her best to multi-task.

Hussein Chalayan and J Brand Dinner

Please avoid hotlinking. Hotlinking is bandwidth theft and causes bandwidth to be taken away from the linked site, which then increases their server bill. You may upload images to bellazon's attachments, textlink or upload from a host site such as imageshack, imagevenue, photobucket, tinypic...instead. Thank you! See the rules of Bellazon HERE. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

post-33620-0-1446147000-29506_thumb.jpg

style

Please avoid hotlinking. Hotlinking is bandwidth theft and causes bandwidth to be taken away from the linked site, which then increases their server bill. You may upload images to bellazon's attachments, textlink or upload from a host site such as imageshack, imagevenue, photobucket, tinypic...instead. Thank you! See the rules of Bellazon HERE. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

The September Issue New York Premiere

post-30050-0-1446147001-37558_thumb.jpg

* style.com