Bellazon

Elin Nordegren
Thumbnail

PiscesJNJ

• 2 weeks later...

tigerwoods1207vs9.jpg

Tiger Woods is going to be a dad! On Saturday, he and his wife Elin Nordegren announced they are expecting their first child together. He left the good news on his website:

"As some of you know, today is my 31st birthday. I'll spend it quietly with family and friends, but Elin and I have more exciting news to share: We are expecting our first child together this summer."

"Obviously, we couldn't be happier and our families are thrilled," said Woods. "I have always wanted to be a dad. I just wish my father could be around to share the experience."

Last May, Tiger's father, Earl Woods, passed away at age 74 after battling cancer. Woods and his father shared a very special relationship. When speaking of his father he said, "My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend."

Congratulations,Tiger and Elin!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Sam Alexis Woods makes appearance at golf tournament

Tiger Woods, 31, had a special fan in attendance when he won the Target World Challenge Golf Tournament today in Thousand Oaks, California -- daughter Sam Alexis, 6 months this week. Mom is Swedish model Elin Nordegren Woods.

post-17383-1197867217_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1197867225_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1197867240_thumb.jpg

Credit: Celebrity Baby Blog

• 1 month later...

Tiger Woods receives support from family during statue unveiling

Golfer Tiger Woods, 32, received support from his mom Kultida Woods, wife Elin Nordegren Woods, 28, and daughter Sam Alexis, 7 months, during the unveiling of bronze statues resembling Tiger and his father, the late Earl Woods. The statues, which are inside the Tiger Woods Learning Center in Anaheim, CA, were revealed today in a ceremony. January 21, 2008

post-17383-1200983583_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1200983594_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1200983603_thumb.jpg

Credit: Celebrity Baby Blog

4.jpg