Bellazon

Elin Nordegren
Thumbnail

PiscesJNJ

• 4 weeks later...

post-17383-1213857227_thumb.jpg Woods and Nordegren attend Stanford vs. Arizona men's basketball game.

post-17383-1213857238_thumb.jpg Nordegren at the Mercedes Champs event providing support to hubby Tiger Woods.

post-17383-1213857248_thumb.jpg Mrs. Tiger Woods wearing what looks to be a fashionable straight jacket.

Tiger's girls on hand to share amazing comeback victory

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2...woods-daughter/

The emotional golf ace celebrates his US Open win in San Diego with a hug from his daughter Sam

Proud wife Elin was on hand to share in the special victory – Tiger's return to professional competition after undergoing surgery on his knee in April

The tender family moment turned the 32-year-old sports star's thoughts to his late father Earl. "I now know why my dad got so emotional… when I won," he said

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

The Swedish Beauty Who's Turned Tiger Woods' Head

The Number One story in the world of golf right now is Tiger Woods. Number Two is Elin Nordegren,a stunning 22-year-old Swedish model-cum-au pair, who’s emerged as the sporting champ’s latest love.

“They’re very compatible and madly in love with each other,” Swedish golf pro Jesper Parnevik has been quoted as saying. Jesper, it seems is quite an expert on Tiger’s latest match – it was he who introduced the pair while Elin, an ex-psychology student, was working as a nanny for his four children during last July’s Open Championship in Lancashire. And, before you could shout “Fore!”, it seems the couple were smitten.

“Elin is exactly what Tiger needs to get stability in life,” Jesper is also quoted as saying in a Swedish tabloid, “She’s mature for her age, humble and she has both feet on the ground.” And on the catwalk. Last summer she sizzled in a skimpy bikini on the cover of Swedish men’s magazine Cafe Sport, and she’s also done other stints as a model.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/magazine/2002...0708tigerwoods/

Tiger Woods's Swedish Love Cheers Him On

Golf pro Tiger Woods swept this year’s Masters and US Open, all the while supported by his biggest fan, Swedish girlfriend, model Elin Nordegren. Though he’s had a low-key start at this year’s British Open, one thing the American sporting star can surely count on is his gorgeous lucky charm, who is once again rooting for him from the sidelines.

The striking 22-year-old has become a fixture at Tiger’s tournaments since he won her heart at the Williams World Challenge last year. Elin, a nanny for fellow pro golfer Jesper Parnevik, had ignored the sporting champ’s advances at first, but soon fell for his charms.

“Elin is exactly what Tiger needs to get stability in life,” said Jesper in a recent interview. “She’s mature for her age… and she has both feet on the ground.”

Though her stunning looks draw nearly as much attention as her millionaire boyfriend in the press, she insists: “I’m more than just a leggy blonde.” The daughter of a radio correspondent for Studio Ett and a political adviser to a Swedish minister, she studied psychology before joining Jesper and his family on tour as an au pair.

“Tiger will never, ever find a better girl than Elin,” says her friend Swedish photographer Bingo Rimer. “She's smart, beautiful, fresh, and she even enjoys golf.”

The inseparable pair has made little comment on the romance, though at the Masters, Tiger admitted: “Yeah, I’m happy.”

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2.../19/tigerwoods/

Wedding Bells for Tiger Woods

Golf pro Tiger Woods is set to wed his 23-year-old Swedish girlfriend, Elin Nordegren, his agent has confirmed.

After numerous reports that Tiger had become engaged, Mark Steinberg of IMG came forward on Friday to acknowledge the star athlete had popped the question to his girlfriend of two years.

Tiger apparently asked the 23-year-old model to marry him last week during a sunset walk at game park in South Africa, where he was playing in the Presidents Cup. A spokesperson for the game reserve said that when the two boarded a private jet to leave, the young blonde had a "huge diamond on her finger".

The bride-to-be promptly broke the good news to her family. "She called… and was incredibly happy," Elin's father, Thomas, told the Swedish newspaper Expressen. "I only spoke shortly with them on the telephone, but they were happy and I congratulated them."

According to reports, the nuptials will likely take place in Sweden, but no details have been confirmed.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2.../01/tigerwoods/

Tiger and Elin on Caribbean honeymoon

Tiger Woods has swapped the greens of the golf course for the blue of the Caribbean, where he and his new wife Elin are soaking up the sun on their honeymoon. The newlyweds, who are currently enjoying a cruise on a luxury yacht, were photographed taking a spin on a motorboat.

The region's tropical waters are a world away from the pressures of the PGA Golf Tour. "That's 100 per cent accurate," said Tiger. "It's so nice to be on the boat, relaxing and just having a great time. We're diving every day and just enjoying being out here by ourselves to just chill and relax. It's a lot of fun."

The champion golfer and his wife made their vows last week at the exclusive Sandy Lane resort in Barbados. Around 120 close friends and family jetted in to witness the lavish ceremony. And the couple clearly know how to keep a secret, because their guests were not given details of the wedding until just a few days beforehand.

All their loved-ones managed to make it to their big day, nonetheless. "To have all our family and friends there made it a very special occasion," said the 28-year-old. "Our families and friends are always going in different directions so it's always hard to get them all together."

And it sounds as if the romantic pair are in no hurry to return to dry land. When asked whether he would be taking part in the forthcoming Funai Classic, which begins on October 21, Tiger said: "I don't know yet. We're having so much fun on the honeymoon, I don't know if I'll be back or not."

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2...woodshoneymoon/

Sam Alexis Woods, daughter of U.S. golfer Tiger Woods, watches as her father wins the Target World Challenge golf tournament in Thousand Oaks, California on December 16, 2007. Golf is famed as a frustrating sport but what challenges the world's number one golfer Tiger Woods is something many people can relate to -- finding the right balance between family and work. "It is frustrating," Woods told Reuters in an interview on Wednesday. "This morning Sam was crying when I left, that is only going to get harder, especially when they start talking, when they get in school," he said, adding that golfers find it particularly tough to carry out their roles as fathers.

53.jpg

Elin Nordegren, wife of world number one golfer Tiger Woods of the US, watches the third round of the US Masters at the Augusta National Golf Club on April 12, 2008 in Augusta, Georgia.

AUGUSTA, GA - APRIL 12: Elin Woods watches the play of her husband Tiger Woods during the third round of the 2008 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club on April 12, 2008 in Augusta, Georgia.

Tiger Woods' wife Elin Nordegren watches play during the playoff round at the 108th U.S. Open golf championship at Torrey Pines in San Diego June 16, 2008.

000.jpg 00.jpg 0.jpg

:hug: thank you MusicFanMeghann for posting

I love this little family, :heart: Tiger who is a handsome man and great player, :clap: :clap:

His sweet wife Elin and his beautiful daughter Sam Alexis.

:heart: thanks

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:surrender:

! Elin was working as an aupair when she was introducing to Tiger, she had before worked little as model, not much. She was not a cleaning woman

Tiger Woods holds his daughter, Sam Alexis, after winning the US Open championship in a sudden death hole against Rocco Mediate following an 18-hole playoff round at Torrey Pines Golf Course on Monday, June 16, 2008 in San Diego.

0.jpg