Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

Oh You also collect Helena?

Thats nice

So seems we collect the same models

Nice stuff

Please try to scan them one day

Digi pics are ok but scans are better! Same with Renee I asked you! When you have time

Im finishing a book at the moment so after that ill start to scan like crazy!

I love Helena and I felt so welcome in here and Paulina threads

Hugs

Silvy

Hey Guys - glad you like all the new pics! Miss Parker and Silvana really have amazing collections, makes me want to cry it is soooo beautiful! My brain is on overload from the last two days of helenaness! BUT, I LOVE IT!!! Thanks so much all! X

SA COSMOPOLITAN Diamond Supplement, IRVING PENN for US VOGUE October 1992, last two are from Deutsch Vogue July 1992 by Francesco Scavullo but the one I stupidly stuck a shot from Versace bondage collection. X

Hi, the first one is a cutout :( of the contents page of german VOGUE July 1992. The other pages are complete and the editorial is called "Mode-Extreme". I don´t know if the Versace page "Giannis..." still belongs to it; it is on the back of the page she is wearing the hat.

post-21846-1248602620_thumb.jpg post-21846-1248602698_thumb.jpg post-21846-1248602778_thumb.jpg

SOME OF MY FAVE B & W Pics of Helena.

first one I dont know where from, other three all from UK VOGUE (photographers and dates unknown - sorry x)

- with her eyes she really rocks in B & W pics!!!

Hi, the one with Michael Hutchence is from VOGUE U.K. December 1992 by Max Vadukul. The pic at the contents is only a cutout I have. :cry: I have no idea what the title of the editorial is.

post-21846-1248603518_thumb.jpg post-21846-1248603607_thumb.jpg

"HELENA CHRISTIANSON" - dutch ELLE 1993 (?) + "BELLE" - spanish ELLE September 1996 + "BEAUTY FROM THE INSIDE OUT" (with Rebecca Romijn, Heather Stewart-Whyte and Karen Mulder) - U.S. ELLE August 1992 + "il gioco dei colori" (with Rebecca Romijn, Angie Everhart, Heather Stewart-Whyte and Karen Mulder) - italian ELLE May 1996 / all by Gilles Bensimon

post-21846-1248610454_thumb.jpg post-21846-1248610611_thumb.jpg post-21846-1248611179_thumb.jpg post-21846-1248610673_thumb.jpg