Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

thanks helenalover! cant wait to see what you have :wave: these scans are all great!

Cool! Glad you like - just need to figure out how to use scanner better and make the pictures not have the lines on them.

I see you are regular contributor but I am sure you have some unseen early 90's editorials hidden somewhere that you can post... PLEASE!!!

Hi dear :wave: and welcome to Bellazon! I also have a bigger Helena collection from the 90s on, but I´m having for some time now problems to upload bigger images to Bellazon. I would love to contribute stuff, but can´t go through all these 74 pages first to make sure I´m not doing a re-post. Unfortunately not everything is described what´s uploaded here. As soon I´m able to upload bigger images again, I´ll be back and contribute also here! Enjoy your time here! :laugh:

If you tell what scanner you use maybe someone can give you better advice how to do them without the lines?! :drool: