Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

Moda Italy 4/1991

PH: Bruce Weber

THIS IS MY FAVE CAMPAIGN EDITORIAL EVER!

SCANNED BY ME A LONG TIME AGO!

Stract or backstage and pics from Versace campaign

I miss some of this versace campaign I have 2 or 3.. anyone has more'??

Silvy

post-31842-1248807012_thumb.jpg

post-31842-1248807074_thumb.jpg

post-31842-1248807109_thumb.jpg

post-31842-1248807130_thumb.jpg

post-31842-1248807142_thumb.jpg

post-31842-1248807155_thumb.jpg

post-31842-1248807169_thumb.jpg

Clic Sweden 3-89

scanned by my friend Lali a long time ago

One of my fave covers

I love to come to this thread! I love to talk with real fans that love Helena as much as I do. I collect on Renee Simonsen and actually she is my fave model ever and since we started to talk, my fave person ever, but Helena and Paulina my second fave models and as Renee is impossible to me to get, I always lose stuff on trades etc My collection of Helena became HUGE

I love the fact she loves photography and she is capricorn like me, Im just from the 26! heee

post-31842-1248807462_thumb.jpg

Okay - so that was just a preview of stuff that I had here at work. Wait till I bring in my files of pictures, scan and load them! You guys are in for a treat... My request though is that if anyone has early 90's Italian Marie Claire editorials of Helena please scan and load!

Hi Helenalover ...

here the only editorial I have from the 1990 year for italia marie claire

editorial is called " sogno " italia marie claire ottobre 1990 ( 10/90 yasmin lebon cover )

I will also complete the 10/92 italia marie claire that missparker7 has posted , there's another editorial in the magazine with Helena

Hi - thanks so much for your posts! REALLY AWESOME!

Please keep posting rare and unseen stuff!

here we go for something new and very rare ...

I don't have this in magazine's printed stuff but if anyone has an idea where it is taken from, just tell me !

this stuff is from our friend Missparker7 , sent a long time ago when we came on touch for the first time .....

I'll try to post more later .....

post-33470-1248874907_thumb.jpg

post-33470-1248874918_thumb.jpg

post-33470-1248874932_thumb.jpg

post-33470-1248874946_thumb.jpg

post-33470-1248874958_thumb.jpg

post-33470-1248874971_thumb.jpg

post-33470-1248874984_thumb.jpg

post-33470-1248874996_thumb.jpg

Okay - so that was just a preview of stuff that I had here at work. Wait till I bring in my files of pictures, scan and load them! You guys are in for a treat... My request though is that if anyone has early 90's Italian Marie Claire editorials of Helena please scan and load!

Hi Helenalover ...

editorial is called " sogno " italia marie claire ottobre 1990 ( 10/90 yasmin lebon cover )

I will also complete the 10/92 italia marie claire that missparker7 has posted , there's another editorial in the magazine with Helena

I don't have this in magazine's printed stuff but if anyone has an idea where it is taken from, just tell me !

this stuff is from our friend Missparker7 , sent a long time ago when we came on touch for the first time .....

MY WORD!!!! Thanks so much for this - MISSPARKER7's collection just makes me want to puke out of jealousy!!!

Hi Helenalover ...

MY WORD!!!! Thanks so much for this - MISSPARKER7's collection just makes me want to puke out of jealousy!!!

ME TOO HELENALOVER ... ME TOO !!!!!!! ha ha !!!!!

actually she's a great woman with lot of taste !!!!!

I'll be back in a while .....

Hi Helenalover ...

ME TOO HELENALOVER ... ME TOO !!!!!!! ha ha !!!!!

actually she's a great woman with lot of taste !!!!!

I'll be back in a while .....

:blush: :blush: :blush: Hey guys, keep calm, please. I can´t handle such compliments well. ;)

THANK YOU!! :wub: :cry:

post-21846-1248893382_thumb.jpg

WOW! Great to see this again. :drool: I´ve totally forgotten about. Unfortunately I don´t remember where it came from. :no: Maybe german VIVA?! :idk: