Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

Congratz if the news are true.

Boden /Winter 2012

Are these reposts?There are more pictures than this but I didn't grab them fearing they were posted before,I searched here but didn't find them.

786e68215381238.jpg 0bab89215377995.jpg 6fa6cb215378389.jpg c45de0215378841.jpg 55a098215379234.jpg e15027215379629.jpg b7b085215380049.jpg

boden.co.uk

Thanks for your posts guys! I am struggling to appreciate Triumph Essence campaign... Some images look more likem paintings and not very good ones...

Loved Victoria's Secret video!

There is a big thing about the Boden campaign. Apparently, quite a few customers complained about Helena sayng that she is not a right choice for the brand as she is too sexy:-) someone even said she does not want to look like her! LoOooL God bless them:-))))

Agree about Helena's opinion about Boden,she's sexy and doesn't fit for them,she really brought elegance to that ordinary(I think) fashion brand.

As for me when I saw her at their site,I didn't believe my eyes,what's Helena got to do with this kind of modeling? but was happy to see her doing campaigns even if not fitting her.

But maybe the contract terms fit for her,which is something good for anymodel,that's what matters,considering the age factor,though I don't see it in her looks.But good for her to keep working.

I do agree with you to some extend. However, Helena has an experience of catalogue modelling. Even at her prime she used to model for various catalogues which as they say are the most profitable in terms of modelling fees.

I do think, she should not really be bothering with such brands because they don't contribute anything to her modelling profile but it is also well known that high fashion brands don't really pay much unless you get an exclusive contract with someone like Calvin Klein.

I do hope she does something for bigger brands though... I am dying to see her modelling high end stuff... and getting significant fashion covers... 2012 was not very good to be perfectly honest... although her lingerie designing might bring some good publicity and having British Vogue dedicating the whole article to her collection/campaign is quite significant...

But again I am being selfish as a fan;-)

^ Not selfish ,but true fan,Vahito.

You know that there is really big thing as you said going after Helena was picked for Boden fw 2012/2013 campaign,people are really not happy to see Helena modeling for their middle-class fashion brand,they really should be happy with it,but opinions opinions,they see it from which view,I don't know.

I like her for Boden :heart: Mahi, post more pics if you have them, please :hehe:

12WAUT_WA365_PNK_M01.jpg 12WAUT_WA386_NAV_M01.jpg 12WAUT_WH409_NAV_M01.jpg 12WAUT_WH415_NUD_M01.jpg Helena Christensen for Boden Autumn 2012 Catalog-000.jpg Helena Christensen for Boden Autumn 2012 Catalog-001.jpg Helena Christensen for Boden Autumn 2012 Catalog-002.jpg Helena Christensen for Boden Autumn 2012 Catalog-005.jpg Helena Christensen for Boden Autumn 2012 Catalog-007.jpg Helena Christensen for Boden Autumn 2012 Catalog-008.jpg Helena Christensen for Boden Autumn 2012 Catalog-011.jpg

I personally don't find this campaign exciting enough to call it sexy or sultry;-) for some reason this collection is called Shoreditch, the district of London where I work and live... I must say it does not represent Shoreditch style even for a bit... Shoreditch is supposedly the trendiest part of London which you might agree this collection isn't... but again I think, they tried to add something to their brand which is only fair enough...

I think it is jelously and insecurity of some to be perfectly honest... moreover, it is Daily Mail who picked up few commments and made the whole article out of it;-) TYPICAL! Some of the customers called Helena 'too thin' but at the same time, Julia Steigner is modelling in the same catalogue who looks considerably thinner than Helena...

I can see that Boden tries to broaden but probably it just did not click with a segment, maybe even a large one, of their clientele...

Boden says that the majority of their customers loved seeing Helena and recognised her immediately...

anyway... I don't think it is a bad publicity for Helena... at the end of the day, it only proves that lots of ppl still think that she is very hot and beautiful;-)))

Hi guys. I saw Helena last night at the House of Vans in Brooklyn for some Complex Media event. She was right in the audience watching Paul perform. She looked very classy and I actually approached them to say hello to Paul outside after the show and she was very nice, especially when I fumbled what I was asking Paul to autograph and it landed on her foot and I had to pick it up :laugh: . Open toe shoes, very nice.

Hi guys. I saw Helena last night at the House of Vans in Brooklyn for some Complex Media event. She was right in the audience watching Paul perform. She looked very classy and I actually approached them to say hello to Paul outside after the show and she was very nice, especially when I fumbled what I was asking Paul to autograph and it landed on her foot and I had to pick it up :laugh: . Open toe shoes, very nice.

WOW! How wonderful!!! Congratulations:-)))