Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

Haha guys, come on! She had 2 covers in 2010;-) let's have some patience;-) maybe we will get one... actually, there's a small interview with her which i forgot to scan and they ask her about how she feels to be a person who had the most ELLE covers everrrr... I think this is quite flattering...

I do think she is a bit unlucky when it comes to covers and for last 10 years ELLE did not use her at all but I am glad Lorraine lucks her and she fits the revamped ELLE...

yes, I think she did some amazing Vogue covers too... include all UK Vogues and I love Vogue Paris one too... it is a shame but it seems she is not favoured much by this magazine in general... but ELLE record is impressive definitely more than 100 covers worldwide which I think is hard to beat record... I hope to see more covers with Helena... I think InStyle was sensational and would love to see more of this kind of stuff... and we never know maybe Vogue is around the corner too;-)))