Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

I know... She still has got so much to give as I said earlier on the TFS... but I think she is too beautiful for the current trend to ger a great contract... I mean she did get fairly big contracts but I am still craving for something in High Fashion terms...

or a bloody VOGUE cover... we haven't had one in 6 years which is a shame...

They say VI is going to use 90s supers a lot this year... obviously the only issues they had worth of anything were with them... maybe by some miracle Meisel will honour us with a long awaiting VI cover... although I suspect it is going to be Kristen or Linda or Amber basically his all time favourites... anyway let's keep fingers crossed...

As I know she did not pose for Avedon more than for ad campaigns , such as...

150px-Avedon_poster_Helena_Christensen.jpg

For VERSACE

Regret to inform that this Versace 1995 Summer campaignie was shot by Bruce Webber and not AVEDON ........ Indeed same shooting by Webber was part for Versace campaigne and part for Istante line alongside swedish model Lindqvist ( dont remember his name ).

So that any other suggestion for a colaboration between Avedon and our gorgeous HELENA ??....

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: