Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

Guys guys guys.., the editor of FutureClaw is asking if we have any particular questions for Helena.,. I guess they might ask them during her interview for the upcoming issue... So please post some and i will repost them for you or feel free to do it on the TFS urself...

• 2 weeks later...

just bought Hunger magazine... it is huge! her editorial is amazing... no idea how to scan it though... cos the magazine is massive... there will be a special edition cover with Helena (see below) ! so excited... will be selling in one place only from June... hopefully manage to get my hands on it... her editorial is silver/black which I find extremely original!

4_hunger.jpg

hunger magazine twitter

:hug: Vahito, looks so cool

How big is this magazine? Like the old V Magazine size? W Magazine size?

hey Birthday Boy! ;-) Happy Birthday one more time! I hope you are having a fabulous day!

With regards to the magazine, the format is kind okay... I would say something between Vogue and Love magaznie... but it weighs a ton... 2,10 kilos... which is quite a lot for a magazine;-)