Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

Okay, it finally HAPPENED! I got the invitation for the Triumph event and yesterday I went to Selfridges...

Helena was sensationally beautiful...stunning... beyond this world... and she looks so much younger in real life...

th_076295149_helena1_122_56lo.jpg th_076297496_helena2_122_423lo.jpg th_076299994_supergorgeoushelenaandsuperuglyme_122_522lo.jpg

Congrats! Very happy for you :flower:

thank you so much;-)

model Miles Langford tweeted that he is shooting "Hunger Magazine" with Rankin and.... HELENA CHRISTENSEN

-think this could be something to look forward to?

XXX

Thank you!:-) im not sure if i heard about this magazine... I know Hunter but not Hunger.. anyway Rankin seems to be working with Helena a lot at the moment which is great ... Would love them

To do something edgy for te Dazed... Would be great but anything new makes me super excited:-)

so heavy seriously OMG! Postage to South Africa is going to cost a freaking fortune!

-hopefully one of the more artsy stores will get it here locally

well, the first issue was 512 pages of thick paper...;-)

the good thing is that it allows some choice vs. biannual Love... that has become incredibly boring due to the usage of same models and photographers... and having a singleminded visual approach...

I am quite excited although I doubt it is going to be a cover... unless they do multiple ones... which is a sort of nightmare;-)

we'll see;-)

from twitter, she shot something with this guy... pix in the background look amazing!!! first I thought it was smth she did with Rankin but the pix are totally not Rankin's style... so I guess it is something else.. defo not Future Claw as it was shot in London not very long time ago... anyway, time will show... but I am getting a little impatient.

post-20270-0-1446067935-33932_thumb.jpg

mat's twitter