Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

this is the catalog i was talking to u about pierrehc...

th_91298_Num20riser0003_122_43lo.jpgth_91304_Num98riser0004_122_351lo.jpgth_91309_Num14riser0005_122_829lo.jpg

th_91314_Num29riser0006_122_468lo.jpg

kiki'scans

There are different scans and pictures. Some are simply breathtaking. And those definitely belong to that group. Helena looks fabulous. :heart: It is something magical in the way she looks, in her eyes, face...

Thanks a lot Frenchkiki :)

and plus her pesonal style is a bit :x

is a bit Marry Poppins, isn't it ??

Hey sexyangel !! I'm really sorry and don't want to be rude .... this girl is everything but Helena !

I hope you don't know this girl ! thanks for posting anyway ! it made me laugh !!!

:wave:

Hey sexyangel !! I'm really sorry and don't want to be rude .... this girl is everything but Helena !

I hope you don't know this girl ! thanks for posting anyway ! it made me laugh !!!

Dear Pierre, I feel the same about this girl. When I saw her face trying to pretend to have Helena's feature, I felt :blink:

It's a russian girl, don't know her. Found by chance when seeking for something on Helena.

Glad to bring you a few minutes of laughing ;)

Dear Pierre, I feel the same about this girl. When I saw her face trying to pretend to have Helena's feature, I felt :blink:

It's a russian girl, don't know her. Found by chance when seeking for something on Helena.

Glad to bring you a few minutes of laughing ;)

Hi Sexyangel !!!

hehe !! I hope this girl never will see this page !! ;)

by the way ... how could that website dvoynik.com be so blind ??? :blink::blink::blink:

:wave: I was looking thru stuff and i just stumbled on some of my helena pics from Marks and Spencer ads.....sorry if reposts... :wave:

mmmm sucks that I dont have the one of her in the denim sitting at the table!!! SO JEALOUS!

Can you please make a scan for us? please...

Hey Sexy... went onto that Dvoynik site - - - needless to say could not make out anything on it.

What does the words Helena Christensen look like in russian? Could be a great tattoo if I took my being a fan to a whole new level XXX

:gocho:

Dear Helenalover. That would be kind'a weird to see with tattoo written in russian :)

It looks like this ХЕЛЕНА КРИСТЕНСЕН . Don't forget to show it up when you've got it on your body ;)

Found it on dvoynik.com

A girl named Christina. They say she looks like Helena. What do you thing guys ?

01.jpg

As for me, I'm rather more Helena than this girl <_<

Honestly? In my opinion such post should never appear on this thread. This thread is dedicated to Helena and Helena only. Not so called "Helena-look-likes". No one is and never will be like Helena. That is why she is so unique. Amen.