Bellazon

The fashion shows in Milan are banning waify models, TOO!!!

k_dub

she didn't do any show for spring/summer 2006, she did Atil Kutoglu and Michael Kors for Fall/Winter 2006 and Atil Kutoglu, Cia.Maritima and Rock & Republic for Spring/Summer 2007, excuse me but her high fashion days are behind her :laugh: and anyways i don't think she's suitable for high fashion runways anymore... i mean she looks great but she just doesn't have the figure for it anymore :ninja:

i don't think elise is the skinniest model out there but i think that designer was a bit... weird :ninja: not all the designers are like that anyways...

As far as i'm concerned, i don't like anorexic girls but i'm not too fond of really curvy ones either... i like skinny :ninja:

ok so that means Snejana Onopka won't walk for Dolce&Gabbana ? NO WAY, she's a favourite of theirs, i'm sure she'll be in milan fashion week and so will Vlada :ninja:

Ok. However, they might wanna think about adding a few pounds, just to be sure. ;) When Spain imposed a limit on the body index for the Madrid show this past September, Petra Nemcova had to gain weight in order to participate, which she did.

ok so that means Snejana Onopka won't walk for Dolce&Gabbana ? NO WAY, she's a favourite of theirs, i'm sure she'll be in milan fashion week and so will Vlada :ninja:

Ok. However, they might wanna think about adding a few pounds, just to be sure. ;) When Spain imposed a limit on the body index for the Madrid show this past September, Petra Nemcova had to gain weight in order to participate, which she did.

i'm a bit surprised that petra had to gain wait considering she's far from being the skinniest girl in the industry, but maybe that explains why her face looked chubby during NYFW :ninja:

Anyways i think that whole thing is plain stupid, i hope it's just rumours or the new "advice" won't be followed by major designers... we'll see