Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

On 9/1/2019 at 2:13 AM, CandleVixen said:

Thank you for those threads! I’ll check them out. 

Hey, I was thinking, we have a plus size thread :) We should update it. There's Laura and Mercy that we already talked about, but there's also Fine, Tilly, Marthe, Laura! All great women with harmonious curves.

20 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

@Enrico_sw  I got a trail runner, nearly identical to the Merrill type shoe.  What's odd is how narrow the heel is compared to regular hiking or walking shoes- seems less stable than normal for anything except running and fast walking:

Buy Salomon or Millet shoes. They are designed for mountains, difficult paths and difficult conditions, plus these guys have decades of experience :yes: (an you'll think in "bleu, blanc, rouge" when you wear them - big plus! :weightlift:)

(BTW, I still don't see why we discuss this stuff in this thread :laugh:)

49 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Buy Salomon or Millet shoes. They are designed for mountains, difficult paths and difficult conditions, plus these guys have decades of experience :yes: (an you'll think in "bleu, blanc, rouge" when you wear them - big plus! :weightlift:)

(BTW, I still don't see why we discuss this stuff in this thread :laugh:)

My shoe is very similar to those shoes- nearly identical to Merrill ones.  It's just the sole that's unusual to me.   It's narrow, like certain types of running shoes.  It's like a high speed car with poor turning capacity.  I  couldnt play basketball in these but they run far better than a basketball shoe

3 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Hey, I was thinking, we have a plus size thread :) We should update it. There's Laura and Mercy that we already talked about, but there's also Fine, Tilly, Marthe, Laura! All great women with harmonious curves.

I’ll check it out! There are some ladies who should be included. 

Thanks again!

2 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

They want to control how you think....... social engineering.

And they want to control nature (sexes/genders, transhumanism, etc.)

They're starting to build a technological dystopia (that they call utopia). Frankenstein soup blended with a 1984 spoon is their food for thought nowadays :banghead:

6 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

And they want to control nature (sexes/genders, transhumanism, etc.)

They're starting to build a technological dystopia (that they call utopia). Frankenstein soup blended with a 1984 spoon is their food for thought nowadays :banghead:

They want to control everything.