Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

@Enrico_sw @SympathysSilhouette @Cult Icon Hey there guys, in fact know what i think? we have to stand against those crap SJWs (Social Justice Warriors) and problaby against their bullshit agenda forcing gender-change and globalist-leftists threat, i am from Brazil and here a time ago our system education was being trash and only teaching kids things shouldn't be teached like kit gay/gender change and things like that its not acceptable for children, but this is already older news and have been removed from schools, everyone may know that it's biological man born man and women born women, there is not other gender in it and no disrespect homosexuality but nowadays its all fucked, with trash system education and other things, worse are those modern leftists liberals who only do shit and keep putting subjects who makes nonsense to what we live in our world, we need have good sense and be respectful when needs, nobody need be forced to accept something just because someone says its good or whatever, and if gays wants respect they first need be respectful and not force their sexually in something, same to everyone, we lives in a world make by bad politics cause those leftists globalists and liberals who dont do nothing and only have to worse, but we have to be strong and positive.

19 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Oh, I get that (though I would add here's also contraception and its influence on the family structure)

All this seems "relatively" understandable to me. What I really don't comprehend is what has been happening in North America since say the 2010s (or maybe the 00s).

First, there's the 3rd wave feminism (with its oppressor/oppressed narrative - I don't get how scholar can believe and defend this very caricatural view). Then, the even crazier thing is "gender studies" and how scholars think gender is a social construct. I don't understand this obsession to distinguish gender and sex. Sexual dimorphism is a scientific fact (for all mammals and most animal species).  IMHO, society is merely a more refined translation of biology.

i do really agree with what you say, BTW 3rd wave feminism is already misandry (anti-man) agenda to destroy men in all as part of ultra feminism in my guess, here in Brazil sadly it already happend, we have feminist laws that benefits more women than man and if man leave her wife or girlfriend something, she join in justice for get all money from him and it's so ridiculous.

Also about gender on which i already talked in my first comment, i want to say that neuter pronouns is the most retarded thing i hear in my life, nowadays it's like this, every shit that appears these days is funny but it's complicated that a lot of people are taking it seriously, things like that shouldn't be taken with attention, we have to avoid that and say the true possible, the world is going crazy every day and we have to be careful indeed.

This is one of the most stupidly misunderstood films in recent history.

Remember that Trumpers boycotted it because it supposedly lampooned them.

Meanwhile, if you actually watch the movie itself, the "deplorables" are the heroes and the villains of the piece are actually a bunch of bloodthirsty upper-class progressives.

@SympathysSilhouette If you want to understand what CRT is, then this teacher in California explains it.

On this portal she shows, they say "the basic tactics are to assume racism is everywhere every day" (it's  a quote, check it for yourself - at 7:45).

CRT promotes racism, because it feeds on racism, division and hatred.

Homelessness in the San Francisco Bay Area is now so bad residents are being asked to house a homeless person in their OWN HOMES: Politicians and charities claim locals want to be part of the solution

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10491511/Homelessness-San-Francisco-bad-people-asked-homeless-person-spare-room.html

Is this city serious? Is this State serious? Or is it just a giant joke to make the whole world laugh? :idk:

California seems to be a social experiment of what NOT to do on any issue...

On 2/12/2022 at 10:58 PM, Enrico_sw said:

@SympathysSilhouette If you want to understand what CRT is, then this teacher in California explains it.

On this portal she shows, they say "the basic tactics are to assume racism is everywhere every day" (it's  a quote, check it for yourself - at 7:45).

CRT promotes racism, because it feeds on racism, division and hatred.

So how exactly does this apply to teaching about Ruby Bridges?

To me the CRT craze is idiotic and is only aimed at making sure that kids simply don't learn about racism/bigotry any more.

Hence why they also ban books about Ruby Bridges, or Art Spiegelman's seminal Maus.

On 2/12/2022 at 4:08 PM, Enrico_sw said:

Is this city serious? Is this State serious? Or is it just a giant joke to make the whole world laugh? :idk:

California seems to be a social experiment of what NOT to do on any issue...

If true, call their bluff and say "You first and I'll think about it".

8 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

So how exactly does this apply to teaching about Ruby Bridges?

It does not. You brought up this topic, I didn't. You are making confusions and amalgams. You are using one extremist example you found on the internet to discredit a rational counter-argument to this extremist teaching called CRT.

This is a Straw man argument. You deflect and don't talk about the real issue here. There's a teacher portal in a high school that says (it's a quote) "the basic tactics are to assume racism is everywhere every day". You are a reasonable guy. Surely, you see how dangerous this is (and how it fosters mass hysteria).

To me the CRT craze is idiotic and is only aimed at making sure that kids simply don't learn about racism/bigotry any more.

The way you express it here might sound like a conspiracist argument. I haven't heard anyone in the public debate saying they want to avoid these issues (two idiots on twitter don't count). BtW, these issues are already everywhere.

Also, kids have to learn basic knowledge (reading, maths, etc.) before they're able to fully understand and decipher political topics. Politics shouldn't invade school's spaces. That's what we do in reasonable countries (like in France when I was a kid).

Hence why they also ban books about Ruby Bridges, or Art Spiegelman's seminal Maus.

Who is "they"? (if you're talking about morons on twitter, that doesn't count - these morons are on every side of every issue).

8 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

If true, call their bluff and say "You first and I'll think about it".

Yep :yes:

And we all know that these extremists (like the SF mayor) don't apply their crazy rules to themselves. "Rules for thee, not for me" as usual...

1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

Who is "they"? (if you're talking about morons on twitter, that doesn't count - these morons are on every side of every issue).

I'm talking about actual school boards doing this, stating CRT as a reason why... It's not just "twitter idiots". It's people who have a say in school curricula.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/tennessee-school-board-maus-ban-community-uproar-1299313/

5 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I'm talking about actual school boards doing this, stating CRT as a reason why... It's not just "twitter idiots". It's people who have a say in school curricula.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/tennessee-school-board-maus-ban-community-uproar-1299313/

I'll have a look at this link, because I'm interested in your arguments.

In the meantime, could you also answer to my arguments and the point I made? Because you just changed the subject ;) and didn't answer to the points I brought. And since I know you're a reasonable guy, I'm genuinely interested in your answers.

So the official line from anti-CRT folks is that they completely reject the notion of institutional racism.

Which I disagree with, but whatever. That isn't the real issue.

The issue is that they are using it to ban stuff that doesn't even have anything to do with that. Like teaching about racism itself.

Teaching kids about Ruby Bridges has nothing to do with CRT.

You still don't answer to any of my points...

I won't say it's the official line of pro-CRT people (because I don't like to put people in boxes), but that would be funny :laugh:

2 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

So the official line from anti-CRT folks is that they completely reject the notion of institutional racism.

What's anti-CRT folk? Is this an homogenous block of people? :Amelie_wft:

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I'm pretty sure that MLK Jr. would have been against banning books about Ruby Bridges or Maus...

Nobody talked about banning books here, except you. You deflect the point, pick one example of angry folks and claim it is a proof of the validity of CRT. This is a little disingenuous and anti-scientific. Why not answering the points I brought?

MLK would have been against CRT. MLK had a dream of brotherhood. CRT is a nightmare that claims race war everywhere and every time (and this doesn't come from a random guy on the internet, it's from Californian High Schools).

Claiming the "the good guys" badge is not enough to be a good guy. That's the problem of all this woke rhetoric. They're not "the good guys".