Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Right now its about Candice, candice, and candice. As sexy as she is with that impossible body, shes about as exciting as sand paper. The new angels are a dime a dozen, i cant remember them half the time, only adriana, ale, doutzen, and miranda are memorable. And these 4 women have said they plan to have more children. So the future of VS does not look good. They should go back to their roots on models and have an actual fashion show, not a crazy performance act.

Looks can only take you so far until people get bored with you is all I'm saying. Not one vs angel gets attention like Adri, Miranda and Heidi did without some kind of personality. It's what suppose to set you different from everybody else because in all honesty everybody is gorgeous and/or has a great body. You need something in your personality to stick and for people to really care about you.

But some people are stupid enough to like someone because they look good. But I wish VS good luck with trying to push her, because she is getting a lot of attention from them, but not as much as she should from the people.