Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

5 hours ago, A.B said:

The good thing about her is that she was never “Hollywood”, but in order to survive in L.A and to remain relevant, one has to become part of – the club. It’s also the worst place for children to grow up.  

Yeah, I was thinking that seems like Adriana never did too much for Hollywood or other vanity fair things. She always kept a proper and polite distance to those, even during the period when shd was mostly famous. I don't know if it is her own choices or other reasons, such as the barriers between fashion models and Hollywood celebrities, just like in last century.  Anyway, I just hope she could do some changes this year.

11 hours ago, A.B said:

The good thing about her is that she was never “Hollywood”, but in order to survive in L.A and to remain relevant, one has to become part of – the club. It’s also the worst place for children to grow up.  

Yes to remain relevant it's not easy. But like I said, she didn't move to LA for relevancy and seeking more fame. Her relevancy is not specific to LA. Her relevancy would not be any different whether she stayed in Miami because those were not the reasons behind her move. She moved to LA not the middle of nowhere where there isn't anything she could be doing. There are multiple fashion events that have occurred in LA since she moved there and that's been her own choice of not doing more. Anyway, she is not acting like a desperate attention seeker in LA hanging out with influencers at every party. That is where it would be appropriate to say LA is changing her. But she's not doing anything different or specific to LA. Some may say she's going to too many LA film events. But in reality, the first year she was with Andre and was still living in Miami, she went to even more LA movie premiers/events than this year when she's actually living there. So the film events isn't specific to her moving to LA, it's the influence of the people in her life now. At least now she isn't planning whole trips around that. The only times we seem to see her out in LA is at the gym. She seems to have just moved there for the new family she chose. I personally don't see her doing anything new and bad due to the influence of living in LA. As for her children, yeah it might not be the best place to grow up. But in reality, Miami has become the new LA. It's not much different IMO. 

On 1/4/2024 at 5:40 PM, laeteita said:

@ekn Kara still in that monkey place? 
BF006721-2002-494D-912E-77AEAF0693E3.thumb.png.764d4e4d498dd31dedabe1238b7a134a.png

I don’t want to make any comments about recent TikTok dramas. I just want to say; i’m so glad seeing her fan accounts posted on their stories picture of her with “face mask on at home”. She has the most supportive fanbase.

Us fans have no doubt been frustrated with all these not good decisions Adriana has been making the past two years. But we still ride at dawn for her lol. We know she is still a genuine person. Does she always do what her fans would want her to do, no. But we know she is not a bad person and she never had bad intentions. If anyone is a fan of her, they know this. We can feel she is a great person who is worthy of good things. So it makes our blood boil to see people on tiktok come at her like she is some witch who deserves to be hounded just because of one bad makeup look and because she isn't skinny enough yet. We know she is worthy to be defended against blatant hate. The media and tiktok are just being miserable messy people, they love to kick people when they down. Especially those that they are jealous of. And Adriana has so much for people to be jealous/resentful of (her beauty, her money, her fame, her success, how much people like her)

Adriana unfortunately underestimated how much hate she would be given during and after her pregnancy. Like I said someone gave her bad advice and told her to do something she never did, which is be so open about her pregnancy appearance and post partum. Adriana never did that before, and that was the best decision. She was given no grace for this pregnancy, people use it as a chance to hate. But I do feel like this just proves how chosen/special Adriana is. I believe in "chosen" and blessed people. The ones god always ends up blessing greatly, those same people, every and now and then they suffer the most sometimes. Even when they shouldn't. That seems to be the story of her life. She had it hard growing up but was blessed with success eventually. Anytime she goes through something very unfortunate, she always ends up rising above it. She has many testimonies  at this point. That happens to chosen people. Adriana has the most intense haters because she also has the most intense fans. Someone being as loved as Adriana is bothers miserable people, so they turn into haters and do what haters do. If Adriana wasn't so loved and thought of so highly people wouldn't do her the way they did her recently

Now usually Adriana rises above really bad bullshit. But I don't want to be disappointed again lol, so I won't say this year the same thing will happen. I am not jinxing or setting myself up for disappointment. I can't say she "will" make the haters look dumb. I thought she was gonna do that last year and it didn't really happen. I can only really hope that this year is this year she returns FORREAL. Us fans can only do so much, especially since alot of us clearly have mixed emotions about everything. We hate how the media and tiktok has been treating her, but we also have our own disappointments in regards to her decision making and how she has been handling herself/career as a model.

On 1/5/2024 at 11:10 AM, laeteita said:

Apparently they are in SP since yesterday. 
Cyan will be blond/ male version of Adriana 😍🥰

43D9767B-595D-4DBA-8EE4-3E281313241A.thumb.png.94670ea3f42b12a1d0fdc4eae4221bbb.png

Omg! Gorgeous baby! He is just like Adriana, lips, nose and eyes 😊

When do you all think her next appearance will be? I really hope we not about to experience another full year of Fifa shit. I still don’t think she should be seen until she is 100% back and the extra weight is no longer affecting her face, because people will just continue to rip her apart

BUT, its painful that when you google her now all you see are the controversial pictures 

IMG_4965.thumb.jpeg.c7215f2af83bceb18e2d31e865a35883.jpeg

Another reason why people still talking about it because that Germany event was nothing special and minor, so people still think that hunger games was her last public appearance and keep reposting it. Google is using it because it was the last bigger event she went to... But at the same time people still make fun of her size so, if its not ideal for her to pop out if she not fit. Its best she looks the best she ever did since getting pregnant the next time she does something. But people need new content to talk about. I hope she worked in brazil as well but I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t. 

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

When do you all think her next appearance will be? I really hope we not about to experience another full year of Fifa shit. I still don’t think she should be seen until she is 100% back and the extra weight is no longer affecting her face, because people will just continue to rip her apart

BUT, its painful that when you google her now all you see are the controversial pictures 

IMG_4965.thumb.jpeg.c7215f2af83bceb18e2d31e865a35883.jpeg

Another reason why people still talking about it because that Germany event was nothing special and minor, so people still think that hunger games was her last public appearance and keep reposting it. Google is using it because it was the last bigger event she went to... But at the same time people still make fun of her size so, if its not ideal for her to pop out if she not fit. Its best she looks the best she ever did since getting pregnant the next time she does something. But people need new content to talk about. I hope she worked in brazil as well but I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t. 

She won’t be seen until she looks like her usual self again. 

2 hours ago, A.B said:

She won’t be seen until she looks like her usual self again. 

I would hope but I have trust issues at this point lmao, Adriana been making decisions you wouldn’t think she would make/decisions that aren’t wise since 2021. It like her right mind is gone lol. hope you are right tho

28 minutes ago, XSS said:

Maybe you guys didn't notice. Adriana disappeared over one month already without any news... Did she go back to Brazil?

yeah, I believe it was mentioned here that Adriana went to brazil for new year…a dogpound trainer was at the same location as her too

Can someone please remind me of her upcoming projects if there is any?

I only remember that she is still with FIFA. However yesterday she didn't attend 2024 BEST Awards of FIFA. She only liked Gianni Infantino's and Ana Antic's post about the night. 

4 hours ago, patt said:

I only remember that she is still with FIFA. However yesterday she didn't attend 2024 BEST Awards of FIFA. She only liked Gianni Infantino's and Ana Antic's post about the night. 

I am glad she didn’t go. Us fans don’t really care for her doing it. Plus she is def still working on getting herself back. It seems like she doesn’t plan on making another appearance until she really looks the closest like her usual self as much as she can. Which would be a smart idea. Hopefully that is the plan. Maybe she realized that part of the problem last year was that she wasted time doing stuff that took time away from her being able to get her body in its best shape, in addition to at home distractions. That fifa stuff was time consuming, I always thought that. It may be another reason why it was harder for her to stay in shape. At home life and then commitment to none modeling things

I would much rather her do things in modeling anyway and fashion events. These fifa and movie premieres were the source of alot of hate she got last year anyway. And I would rather see her looking the best she can, than her getting bullied for her appearance at another unnecessary event that she didn’t have to attend

21 hours ago, patt said:

Totally no idea. She disappeared and we don't know what she is doing. But I do have some expectations for her this year. A MiuMiu campaign is all I want.

On 12/27/2023 at 7:55 PM, Souled-Out said:

She has 17 million followers on IG. She was just at 16.9. She gained over 1 million followers on instagram within a month. Not even the jenners and kardashians are able to do that in today's climate, and they attention seek. Adriana is damn near hiding away and she growing followers faster than anyone thats actually more active and present.

Damn I wish she'd realize sooner than later how much of a true icon she really is. I think her being humble has prevented her from realizing it. I know the recent outrage may make it even harder to see. But the whole reason people even carried so much about her appearance is because she truly is an icon that people obviously can't get over. I noticed her name is not only synonymous with VS now, but with anyone woman people really love or find beautiful. I've never seen her name being used as a literal adjective so much until now lol. People keep saying a woman they are obsessed with is their "Adriana Lima" or others saying someone who is feeling themselves "thinks they are Adriana Lima". Clearly its a blessing and curse for so many people to think highly of Adriana all the time and to be so enthralled with her. Like everyone knows Adriana is obsessed over these days, everyone, even other models in the industry has noticed it/said it. It doesn't matter how much she tries to lay low, she still has people interested in her like its 2005 lol. I hope in 2024 that the actual fashion industry match that energy and she does more work.

And now she has 17.1 million followers already wow, thats was less than a month. she is literally growing followers fasting than most right now. And she won’t even post anything 
IMG_5223.thumb.jpeg.926b96d5fd17d2c7770cac52ff69efa8.jpeg

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1nGG6tOn80/?img_index=1

This fan account says Adriana was raised by her stepfather. But I've never heard that she had a stepfather, what do you guys think?

It also says that this sepia photo is Adriana's biological father, but isn't this Nelson? Adriana posted this photo on Twitter as "My father Nelson," and Nelson also posted it on Facebook.

image.thumb.jpeg.1eed45f5045e44e2d57bda7c5d43e2dd.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.6eb952275e00da412d74c4c67b1fe1e4.jpeg

https://www.facebook.com/nelson.torresdasilva.1/photos

1 hour ago, jamiya said:

This fan account says Adriana was raised by her stepfather. But I've never heard that she had a stepfather, what do you guys think?

It also says that this sepia photo is Adriana's biological father, but isn't this Nelson? Adriana posted this photo on Twitter as "My father Nelson," and Nelson also posted it on Facebook.

image.thumb.jpeg.1eed45f5045e44e2d57bda7c5d43e2dd.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.6eb952275e00da412d74c4c67b1fe1e4.jpeg

*sigh* They got that step father stuff from tiktok, I think. Thats where I first saw the rumor. All tiktok does, is spread false rumors about adriana lol.

Adriana never said she was raised by a step father. It was just her mom and grandmother

Also they had a pic of her, and her real/bio dad. That is not her step dad, that is nelson. They are calling  her real dad her step father. Tiktok needs to be banned from ever speaking on Adriana lol

On 1/22/2024 at 5:56 AM, jamiya said:

@jamiya I don't follow many fan accounts of Adriana on Instagram because since she got popular on TikTok,  many models/VS Fan accounts decided to convert their instagram accounts as AdrinaLima fan account. I'm not happy with it.

Adriana is private person but she always mentioned how she appreciates her mother for raising her alone. Even Eduardo Santos liked one of her 'true fan's' post about this issue on instagram long ago.

Yeah see this why I don’t mind Adriana’s haitus until she has herself back. Kylie jenner is getting flamed real bad for looking like this at age 26, and because of her filler use and procedures. I also think Kylie being a mom of 2 and constantly going to events for attention and shit has contributed to her looking this way. She looks worn out as well.  I always felt continuously going to events that really aren't meant for you is a waste for celebs if they already have alot going on, they be tired and it shows...as well as whatever Kylie has had done to her face over the years

People these days aren’t biting their tongues for nobody, no matter the age. Adriana can take as much time that she needs to gather herself. Them unnecessary events and jobs that don’t serve her modelling career are a waste of energy and be doing more harm than good to these people.

Does anyone have a complete archive of all VS images (the ones that start with V followed by 6 digits), and can you upload them in a zip file or a torrent perhaps?

I've downloaded all existing images from multiple models' threads but a lot of the older pics were hosted on sites that went down permanently.

Laughing but also crying at the same time

IMG_5848.thumb.jpeg.787b6acca2730e914d9264733e75f315.jpeg 

And her disappearance isn’t stopping the haters from using her hunger games look against her. Especially since google are using those as the first images that come up when you simply search her name. The way her reputation for her looks has changed for the worst is something I never thought I would see

When I tell you I dislike every single person around her right now because they def don’t have her best interest to let something like this happen to her. Her man is outta shape af, so that made her comfortable to get back out of shape. And I really can’t believe they let her leave the house like that after what patrick did. Which reminds me what I wanted to say, its so annoying to see patrick ta working at pfw this week and he talks about how people told him his makeup looks were too heavy for high fashion, and THEY ARE. But clearly he still got a new opportunity at fashion week. Meanwhile Adriana, a model, is in hiding obviously over something that was partially his fault…and while she is, everyone thinks she looks bad now because of his look on her. Sure, Adriana doesn’t carry extra weight well anyway, but he undeniably turned her into someone else and did too much on her face.

I hope while she is away she is also looking for good makeup artists who knows not to put too much makeup on her, to hire. I will pull my hair out if she still keeps employing patrick or anyone else who does heavy makeup looks like that. I hope she is doing good research on someone else to hire for other future events.