Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

It is all about tastes yeah i mean you can't judge somebody , becouse hey don't think somebod else is pretty even if you think theyr absolutely gorgeous.

People see different people different ways...Most of s here (in this thread) think she's the most beautiful woman in the world , but then other 2 girlsin other forum said they didn't like her and didn't think she was pretty at all and hat's just up to taste , and 1 of them said her smile was like a horse..I was like w.e :whistle: Why would I care about anybody elses opinion , I have mine and i think she gorgeous.

Ok, I am asking if somebody knows the name of the song in video St. Tropez in part Tulum. Can anybody look at the end of the video and see the name of the song, please!!!!!!!!1 :cry:

It doesn't show the name of the songs, you got to do some digging on the internet. Google it, or go to youtube, people might comment or give names on songs.

It is all about tastes yeah i mean you can't judge somebody , becouse hey don't think somebod else is pretty even if you think theyr absolutely gorgeous.

People see different people different ways...Most of s here (in this thread) think she's the most beautiful woman in the world , but then other 2 girlsin other forum said they didn't like her and didn't think she was pretty at all and hat's just up to taste , and 1 of them said her smile was like a horse..I was like w.e :whistle: Why would I care about anybody elses opinion , I have mine and i think she gorgeous.

yeah i think she is the most beautiful woman in the world, but all my friends have other favourite babes that i dislike. i can

yeah i think she is the most beautiful woman in the world, but all my friends have other favourite babes that i dislike. i can