Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

or no one could respond... <_< just kidding i love you guys ;) :wub: anywhooo... :) um does adriana have a MySpace page? i saw this but i dont know if it is authentic...could someone give me their opinion? if it is real then i am signing up for an account RIGHT NOW!!!

Adriana's MySpace?...

it's a fake.

myspace is full of adriana's fake... ;)

Alrighty thanks you guys! I searched Adri on wikipedia and it was one of the links at the bottom of the page and that article made me really mad because it had a lot of sh*t written in it! i realize that wikipedia can get edited by the public and everything but that doesnt mean i think its right, i mean, wikipedia get accessed a lot and if there is bullsh*t stuff in the articles some people might beleive it. There was tonnes of crap in the article so i personally didnt beleive the myspace was real...thanks :) and seriously does anyone see the brooke burke/katja similarity? :blink:

Oh my gosh im so excited!!! I really am jumping off the ceiling!! ahhhh *dances* i went on the menu of up coming shows on my tv and i went all the way to tuesday at 10pm and there it was! I dont have CBS but its also on KIRO in case someone else doesnt have CBS. Anyway there was a little summary and it said "Supermodels Gisele Bundchen, Adriana Lima, Karolina Kurkova, Alessandra Ambrosio, Seltia Ebanks and Izabel Goulart model this seasons fashions. Justin Timberlake performs. Hedi Klum also makes and appearance." Adri got second billing! Which is goooood, and Hedi is appearing! I'm excited about that too.

or no one could respond... <_< just kidding i love you guys ;) :wub: anywhooo... :) um does adriana have a MySpace page? i saw this but i dont know if it is authentic...could someone give me their opinion? if it is real then i am signing up for an account RIGHT NOW!!!

Adriana's MySpace?...

it's a fake.

Adriana's MySpace?...

it's a fake.

yeah.. we had some fake people here too .. thank God they`re banned :laugh:

some of you know who i`m talking about ... :whistle:

Adriana's MySpace?...

it's a fake.

Adriana's MySpace?...

it's a fake.

yeah.. we had some fake people here too .. thank God they`re banned :laugh:

some of you know who i`m talking about ... :whistle:

who?! tell me!