Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Ok here is the thing that I am angry about:

-first, I have nothing against KK, however I think she wore million dollar bra once

-second, Adriana hasn't and if she doesn't wear it next year then I am really angry at VS company, because I don't know when her vs contract ends, I think she is the right supermodel for it

-third, about the make up I agree with Miiz B, that would be a wrong thing, however watching the very sexy make up commercial I felt that Adriana would make the commercial even more sexier

hey, does anybody know when her contract with vs ends? :blink:

Isn't it every 5 years? I don't know if I am right but on VH1's sexiest supermodels, they said Gisele has a 30 million dollar contract and gets around 6 million a year. And someone on Adriana's IMDb board said she just recently signed a contract with V.S for 25 million.

I dont know when Adriana signed with V.S but heres a break down.

1998- then her contract goes to 2003

1999-2004

2000-2005

2001-2006 and so on.

Is she still with the prince, and if her contract ends they would just resign her right? ... not that i dont like KK but i dont think she should be getting as much attention as the angels...she dosnt exude vs qulities to me

I thought KK was an angel now. :blink:

Is she still with the prince, and if her contract ends they would just resign her right? ... not that i dont like KK but i dont think she should be getting as much attention as the angels...she dosnt exude vs qulities to me

I thought KK was an angel now. :blink:

she is. she had gotten a promotion, i believe. i don't think they ever officially announced her as one like they have done with all the other girls, but i think it's just assumed, now.

I was surprised I didnt know some of these things about her.

Whenever she gets signed to a company their sales increase at least 30%.

After she was spotted carrying a Luca Luca handbag the company sold over 50,000 versions of the bag. It was renamed the "Leah" bag after a name close friends call her.

Adriana's nickname is 'LimaBean'.

She is said to be "the easiest person in the world to make laugh."

She owns a bar in Mexico.

She is bookish : her favourite author is Gabriel Garcia Marquez.

She would like to pursue acting or photography.

Close friends call her Leah.

Her best friend is Oluchi Onweagba.

She does not like to travel.

She is very religious and wears a scapular around her neck.

She is an only child.

She is trained in Capoeira and Mixed Martial Arts.

She is always listed as one of the top five models in the world.

She never leaves the house without sunglasses.

She is known to get shy around people.

She is the favourite model of famed photographer Ellen von Unwerth who specializes in erotic feminity editorial photography.

She is good friends with american model Damion Grace after finding out they were related by marriage.

All from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adriana_Lima

wtf adriana lima is trainig in mixed matrila arts( in vale tudo or free fight if you prefer...) that's so unbelivable that's crazy hahhahahhhahaha looking forward to know with who she is training and since when if anybody knows just let me know...

really nice i m surprised

Ok here is the thing that I am angry about:

-first, I have nothing against KK, however I think she wore million dollar bra once

-second, Adriana hasn't and if she doesn't wear it next year then I am really angry at VS company, because I don't know when her vs contract ends, I think she is the right supermodel for it

-third, about the make up I agree with Miiz B, that would be a wrong thing, however watching the very sexy make up commercial I felt that Adriana would make the commercial even more sexier

I agree , I think Adriana would have looked great in the VS Very Sexy Make Up... She has the perfect face.. It's a shame she can't do it.. She would have looked great :heart: her eyes are just :heart: :heart:

After she was spotted carrying a Luca Luca handbag the company sold over 50,000 versions of the bag. It was renamed the "Leah" bag after a name close friends call her.

She is an only child.

She is the favourite model of famed photographer Ellen von Unwerth who specializes in erotic feminity editorial photography.

She is good friends with american model Damion Grace after finding out they were related by marriage.

wtf adriana lima is trainig in mixed matrila arts( in vale tudo or free fight if you prefer...) that's so unbelivable that's crazy hahhahahhhahaha looking forward to know with who she is training and since when if anybody knows just let me know...

she studies Capoeira but not martial arts. alot of those thigs in wikipedia are not true. they were just posted by some guy.

She is an only child.

she studies Capoeira but not martial arts. alot of those thigs in wikipedia are not true. they were just posted by some guy.

well martial arts and mixed martial arts(=MMA) two different things, it's quite plausible as seen MMAis a brazilian phenom and that she used to hang around with some MMA practicioners, well i don't see the purpose to say she is trainig MMA if it s not true that's quiet specific that's not like karate or what ever.....

but i ve understood your point

well it's not a big deal i know, the only reason i mentioned about it was becuase you sounded so excited, but most things on wikipedia arent so true simply becuase it's just written by any people who may or may not know what they are talking about. Capoeira is a brazilian dance/excersize tradition that involves alot of twisting, flipping, turning and alot of other neat techniques and movements. it's a bit different than martial arts considering it's not really there for people to learn how to protect themselves, it's something they did for fun i guess.

I still love Adriana very much she was the first model that really "touched" my heart lol! Well Megan Ewing was the first 1 that i noticed and really really liked , but then i doscovered Adriana and she's been my #1 since then , even tho after a started having many other fave models that at times i even liked more then her but still in the end she will be always my very favorite! :heart:

About KK and the mllion dollar bra , i was very bummed too , but just have to let it go big deal that doens't really change anything everyne knows Adriana is incredible and Kk getting picked for this year doesn't prove wrong at all and she is no better then Adriana even though she might've done more modelling then her. (has she?)

I just wish Adriana did a lot more then she is , all that is left now it's Vs and Maybelline and that is not enough esp if she is gonna retire soon which i hope she wont...That would suck :(

After all she's 25 now , but hey Heidi is 30 something and she's still doing her thing.

I hope atleast next year she'll get to wear the million dollar bra..But ah well we'll see what heppens.