Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I KNOW... I WAS TALKING ABOUT WHAT I KNOW FOR SURE... I DON'T THINK BRAZIL IS MUCH BETTER WHEN IT COMES TO SOME THINGS...

U C HERE,WE HAVE CHEAP ALCOHOL.CIGARETS,DRUGS,GREAT PARTIES,LOTS OF FREE TIME... FROM WHAT I KNOW,IT IS SIMILAR SITUATION IN SOUTH AMERICA... BESIDES ALL MODELS I MET LIKE MAJA LATINOVIC AND NATASHA VOJNOVIC,INES,... JUST CONVINCED ME THAT THIS IS TRUE...

LOTS OF FREE TIME sounds to me like a high unemployment rate. :laugh:

I KNOW... I WAS TALKING ABOUT WHAT I KNOW FOR SURE... I DON'T THINK BRAZIL IS MUCH BETTER WHEN IT COMES TO SOME THINGS...

U C HERE,WE HAVE CHEAP ALCOHOL.CIGARETS,DRUGS,GREAT PARTIES,LOTS OF FREE TIME... FROM WHAT I KNOW,IT IS SIMILAR SITUATION IN SOUTH AMERICA... BESIDES ALL MODELS I MET LIKE MAJA LATINOVIC AND NATASHA VOJNOVIC,INES,... JUST CONVINCED ME THAT THIS IS TRUE...

LOTS OF FREE TIME sounds to me like a high unemployment rate. :laugh:

i do not find it funny cos it is true... :(

Everyone does lie yes. But to actually make it very public about something very big. i mean, she does very well know that her personal life is going to make a big publicity. i dont know why she just didnt leave it as her own buisness and told the interviewer that she rather keep it to herself. but she lied about it, made it public, and then she comes "sort of clean" - by saying that i mean, she didnt admit that she just lied. she said something ridiculous like "oh...well my english is not perfect so it was all a misunderstanding." dont get me wrong. everyone lies. i lie. you lie. we all lie. but she was making it seem like she does not in fact lie. like she was some saint. well it must also dissapoint some religious fans that she had lied.

To Miiz B: yes she has dated more than three guys. you are correct on that. she has lied on more than just the virginity thing, so that is why i never really beileve too much of what she says. same goes for other celebs.

I haven't logged in for a while, so would you mind filling me in? Did Adriana ammend her GQ 'virgin' statement or something??

She admitted she lied.

Thanks. I found the full article, but it's in Italian so I couldn't read it. I read someone's summary of it. I never thought that she declared herself a virgin in the first place. It's all in the wording. She said "Thats what I have to say," and I couldn't get past that part, "have to say?" Hmm. Plus she's been with her bf for at least 3 years, right? There's no way he could cuddle up to her late at night and, um, resist :whistle: knaimean?

But someone said that in the article she said it because she wants to be a role model to teens. Well, VS is a nipple away from being Playboy. God bless her heart, but I'd hope that young teens find her orphan contributions admirable, not her sex life or lack thereof.

That song is by an artist called "Santa Esmeralda" and I think the song is called "Don't let me be misunderstood". Its a very good song from the late 70's. It was in Kill Bill, Vol. 1, at the end. When the Bride faught Oren Ishii. Just didn't have the words.

You know what I was thinking about... there are many perfect faces in the world of fashion - perfect nose, chin, lips... But I think that this is not the actual beauty. When you look at adriana's face it can tell you a story. In her eyes you can read that sadness, beauty, lazyness... everything you want to see. And when you see her snub nose... like you are watching a child. That's what adriana has different form the other pretty faces. She has attitude and her look can tell you lots of things.In her eyes you can see what she has been through, in what she believes. She's the prettiest girl I've ever seen...