Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

The boxing class in Mexico will be in mid May. The winners need to know in advance so donating closes earlier. I think that may interferes with Cannes if I remeber correctly not the MET. If she is going, she’s needs to be headed to NY like tomorrow. Lily and Candice are already there.

Well that's okay. But I would really like to see her at Cannes above all.

40 minutes ago, Secondguardian said:

It’s possible to do all since Cannes lasts over a week but who knows maybe she doesn't want to. I’d much rather see her at the MET tho since that’s THE fashion event and a bigger deal to attend. A lot of models have already confirmed they are going so I’m not sure if that’s a bad sign Adriana won’t.

It’s possible to do all since Cannes lasts over a week but who knows maybe she doesn't want to. I’d much rather see her at the MET tho since that’s THE fashion event and a bigger deal to attend. A lot of models have already confirmed they are going so I’m not sure if that’s a bad sign Adriana won’t.

She didn't attend last year either so I'm not holding my breath that she will be attending this year too. While the MET is a really big deal, over the past years some people who don't have half of other celebrities' popularity attend so it is safe to say the MET is not what it used to be. That being said I would still love to see her there. I feel it would be bad face if she is awarded fashion icon and is absent at the fashion event of the year. 

Adriana never announces the events she's going to attend which is cool, we didn't even know if she was going to walk for VSFS2018 until the last day. But i don't think she will go after what happened last year. 

But not seeing her in Cannes this year would kill me tho. MET is nothing compared to Cannes Film Festival, she can easily meet influential people in there. Good news is Chopard will do some events during the Festival  like they did in previous years, and Adriana is the face of the one of the brand's latest collection. I hope Chopard will take her to Cannes this year if Amfar won't.

30 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Wait what happened last year? You mean her not attending?

Yes, she didn't attend and it most likely was her choice ,it was the time that she was under influence of her BF. And once someone prefered to not to go, i don't think Anna would let them in again.

The fact is she has never been one the favorite models of Anna Wintour but during the filming of Ocean's 8, they strenghtened their connections , Adriana even started to follow Vogue US on ig but i guess their strengtened relationship became a victim of the 'empty cause' cris. 

30 minutes ago, ekn said:

Yes, she didn't attend and it most likely was her choice ,it was the time that she was under influence of her BF. And once someone prefered to not to go, i don't think Anna would let them in again.

The fact is she has never been one the favorite models of Anna Wintour but during the filming of Ocean's 8, they strenghtened their connections , Adriana even started to follow Vogue US on ig but i guess their strengtened relationship became a victim of the 'empty cause' cris. 

Anna really seems to mostly just like the American models, English, and Gisele. Like Ale, Irina, Candice for example have never been regulars at the MET and Adriana only started in 2014. I also think Adriana may have chosen to not go last year especially since she filmed for Oceans 8. She did that Vogue Tom Ford FW video in September which Anna also attended so hopefully that helped.. but did she unfollow Vogue recently... cause she doesn’t follow anymore but they follow her.

I think she may go. She started following Manfred Thierry Mugler who is a costume designer and will be involved with the MET if you look at his IG. And now she is following a wig maker who has worked with Manfred recently... So maybe shes is attending the MET and has a wig for her outfit? But maybe Im looking to deep into it. 

6 hours ago, Corner said:

Still no word on if she’ll attend the MET?

Well I’m guessing she’s still in Miami since she hasn’t posted anything on stories and we’ve all seen how active she has been on stories lately when she’s doing something. I would’ve thought she’d have to go to NY today if attending for a final fitting. But I still think she may go as I mentioned yesterday based on who she started following since she doesn’t follow people in the industry for no reason.

This dailymail article mentioned Adriana but I don't think it confirms her at the event. 

'There's going to be people at the Met that go there in a big time way,' shared Erin  (whose client roster includes Cobie Smulders, Adriana Lima, Kate Mara and Thandie Newton). 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6986015/Exclusive-sneak-peek-Ariana-Rockefellers-Met-Gala-look.html

On 5/4/2019 at 6:54 AM, lucyford said:

Anna really seems to mostly just like the American models, English, and Gisele. Like Ale, Irina, Candice for example have never been regulars at the MET and Adriana only started in 2014. I also think Adriana may have chosen to not go last year especially since she filmed for Oceans 8. She did that Vogue Tom Ford FW video in September which Anna also attended so hopefully that helped.. but did she unfollow Vogue recently... cause she doesn’t follow anymore but they follow her.

I really didn't pay attention to the date she unfollow Vogue US on IG but she followed very short period of time.

And didn't Adriana get invited directly by Anna to the MET 2017 unlike many models you gave as an example? I thought she was in privileged minority

On 5/3/2019 at 10:33 PM, ekn said:

Adriana never announces the events she's going to attend which is cool, we didn't even know if she was going to walk for VSFS2018 until the last day. But i don't think she will go after what happened last year. 

But not seeing her in Cannes this year would kill me tho. MET is nothing compared to Cannes Film Festival, she can easily meet influential people in there. Good news is Chopard will do some events during the Festival  like they did in previous years, and Adriana is the face of the one of the brand's latest collection. I hope Chopard will take her to Cannes this year if Amfar won't.

She won't and we know that :/ she never meets

That’s why I wanted her at MET. Because there’s always a lot of pictures from it and behind the scenes stuff. Plus the theme this year will be intresting. Apparently Julian Edelman is going so that would have been intresting but she needs to stay away from him.

26 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Julian..Interesting for what?

I just meant he’d prob be trying to follow her around. Apparently he still sees the other model from Bahia but it’s never been serious. But like I said, she needs to stay away 

34 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I just meant he’d prob be trying to follow her around. Apparently he still sees the other model from Bahia but it’s never been serious. But like I said, she needs to stay away 

I really Doubt about that lol. He is not Metin.

Im starting to think Adriana wanted to go but didn’t get invited cause she didn’t go last year. Isn’t that Anna’s rule? Adriana’s been liking Met Gala stuff on IG since yesterday. 

I don't think she would like met gala stuff is she was snubbed this year. And thats not a rule considering a number of models are inconsistent when it comes to the Met

2 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I don't think she would like met gala stuff is she was snubbed this year. And thats not a rule considering a number of models are inconsistent when it comes to the Met

She just posted on her stories about it lol it seems like she is. I don’t think she’s salty about not going but I think she wishes she could’ve gone but for whattever reason didn’t.