Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

6 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Also wanted to mention, it broke my heart hearing ED tear up in the road to runway video at the show rehearsals. I don't think I ever seen him get so emotional over anyone leaving. But you could always tell since day 1 Adriana was like their child and Ed did say thats what his relationship was like with the angels. He saw them as like his daughters. 

I just watched it and I'm crying. Definitely I'm not ready for tomorrow. 

4 hours ago, jamiya said:

Osjj2MT.jpg

On 11/29/2018 at 10:44 AM, Souled-Out said:

When they were on that yacht together he wasn't fat. But he has gained weight, and it was when she also gained weight. Thats what was annoying. Adriana has been into and great with fitness majority of her later years, but its clear this is the first guy she dated who isn't really into that. SOMETIMES he goes to the gym with her. YES, she did also gain weight with Joe but Joe was still a trainer.  And I guess it doesn't matter that she is with someone who isn't into fitness, but it was just annoying to see for a brief period she was influenced by that. I am just glad she got herself back into it. Thank god for her puma contract, she has no choice but to keep up in the gym lol. Also, I don't think he is in miami anymore anyway. But thats only probably because soon one of them has to work.

I wonder if she will go to the VS viewing party? I know ya'll expect her to because she didn't go to their after party BUT Alessandra didn't go to the viewing party last year. Which makes sense because after the show, thats when they are done being an angel. So, I don't think she will be at the viewing party. Because really she isn't an angel anymore. Like Alessandra, there is no need for her to be there. And also its hard to place how Adriana really feels about her retirement. Like I said before, she seemed to take it VERY hard. I hope she atleast posts about this years show one more time, especially since it is her LAST.

@jamiya quoted for emphasis lol. I would hope The next person she marries is someone who honestly seems to be in love with her. Not someone who fakes it by acting like they worship her. As I said before, he doesn’t act genuine like she does. And ofcourse her feelings are real, even in her ig story of them he was acting like an awkward teenager. If she was with someone who genuinely loves her the way she does it wouldn’t have looked that awkward. It was like when they were seen kissing after the gym and he was looking at the paparazzi cameras from the side of his eye while kissing her. As I said love is blind, for Adriana not to be able to see what everyone else see

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

I agree that he is fake... but many times her acts like a teenager too... just hope he isn't living in Miami 

Yeah in terms of being in love she is, but thats how passionate she naturally is about things she love. However, it still wasn’t awkward on her part. Because she really is in love

16 hours ago, EsraLima said:

I'm pretty sad she prefers staying with that shit man instead of going to the viewing party of her last show.. It would have been her last pink carpet and I don't understand why she don't want to go. I don't think VS didn't invite her, it would make no sense. 

I woudldn't say she prefers that, because like I said, Alessandra as well was not at the viewing party neither.

However, I hope she actually acknowledges the show on tomorrow. I saw in this people magazine interview when she did the schultz event after the show, she said didn't want to discuss anything about VS

https://people.com/style/adriana-lima-schutz-store/?obref=obinsite#!

I really hope she said that because she was still so sad (she did look it) not because she is in this weird funk about VS. Its not going to look good on her part after this that she continues to not acknowledge the show at all. Because people are going to look at her weird and its going to add a bad stigma on the state of her relationship with VS. She will make it look like drama happened. Ya'll complaining about VS posting her closer to the show, when Adriana hasn't posted anything about the show at all. I mean, atleast VS seems to be giving her a big and great goodbye. She seems to not want to even mention it at all since she retire, so I hope this behavior is done out of shock and sadness. And that she is feeling better, otherwise, she is just asking for drama to be made up

Even if Adriana is in a different place in her life about doing VS, I really still do suspect that VS gently and quietly pushed Ale and Adri out.  VS seems ready to bring on the next generation of Angels.  There have just been way too many subtle signs and unusual flags.  But at least they gave her a decent goodbye. 

Taylor just posted on Instagram giving thanks and appreciation to people on the show, with also a shoutout to both Adriana and Elsa.  She said Adriana was kind, humble, and hardworking.  It was so sweet.  Love that girl more and more, probably because I'm seeing those traits in her too.  She'll probably be the only person I look forward to in VS after Adriana leaves.           

1 hour ago, Aurora Dawn said:

Even if Adriana is in a different place in her life about doing VS, I really still do suspect that VS gently and quietly pushed Ale and Adri out.  VS seems ready to bring on the next generation of Angels.  There have just been way too many subtle signs and unusual flags.  But at least they gave her a decent goodbye. 

Taylor just posted on Instagram giving thanks and appreciation to people on the show, with also a shoutout to both Adriana and Elsa.  She said Adriana was kind, humble, and hardworking.  It was so sweet.  Love that girl more and more, probably because I'm seeing those traits in her too.  She'll probably be the only person I look forward to in VS after Adriana leaves.           

I agree, especially since its clear Adriana took this retirement hard. I think thats why she didn't want to talk about it. I do think its hard for her, its for everybody even Ed was crying. So ofcourse for Adriana it is hard. But, I hope she does mention her goodbye show because they let her leave being called the greatest angel. And Like I said before, they did Adriana a FAVOR. This is a blessing in disguise, because VS is honestly not just doing well right now. Its good they gently let Adriana go before it got TOO bad, literally after she left their CEO resigned. She doesn't have to be apart of whatever they have to do. If she was still there the changes probably wouldn't have worked in her favor

and that was nice of Taylor. All the messages by VS crew were nice

2 hours ago, Corner said:

Also, are we just speculating that she’s taking the retirement hard or we know this for a fact? I’m genuinely curious.

I am speculating it because she looked very sad at the show through out the whole time. As I said before the way she looked the way she did when she got a divorce 

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

Her ig stories. So Miami with the kids, no VS party. As much as I'd have loved to see her on the show viewing party one last time, I am happy she is with her family and friends at home celebrating this special moment.

I knew not to expect it because 1. Adriana is taking her retirement differently, people called it depressing when she retired so I think thats probably she feels herself as well. 2. Alessandra didn't even go, she wouldn't miss out on that PR lol. Alessandra watched it from home as well.

But are we actually sure they are having a viewing party?? Because it seems VS hasn't been able to afford alot. Like they didn't even do their yearly ALL model photocall before the show. Only Adriana got a photocall, by herself lol at the empire state building.

Just now, Souled-Out said:

I knew not to expect it because 1. Adriana is taking her retirement differently, people called it depressing when she retired so I think thats probably she feels herself as well. 2. Alessandra didn't even go, she wouldn't miss out on that PR lol. Alessandra watched it from home as well.

But are we actually sure they are having a viewing party?? Because it seems VS hasn't been able to afford alot. Like they didn't even do their yearly ALL model photocall before the show. Only Adriana got a photocall, by herself lol at the empire state building.

I was thinking the same thing about the viewing party.

Hi everybody.  I've been away for work. Finally home! Is today the day? Has it happened yet? If not, do you all know what time and channel? Thank you. I will look everything that has happened while I was away.

3 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

I was thinking the same thing about the viewing party.

Yeah... There is ALWAYS a VSFS after party. But there was never always a VS viewing Party... Taylor said she was having a lazy sunday lol

Also, guys the show hasn't even happened yet and Adriana has already gotten 12.2 million followers

I am pretty sure she wrote that passage caption herself ❤️ , at first it only promoted the show and stopped after the emoji at first. Then the passage was added a few minutes later. Yeah, I think leaving VS is a process for her. I just hope that 1. Her tribute goes as expected (no cutting things out like they did alessandra). 2. Even though she is probably very sad to close the chapter, she is going to get SO much love tonight. If I was her, i'd be searching her name on twitter because she is going to really see how much she meant to people for the brand after this show airs. Tears are forming just reading what she had to say

Yes, I've loved this video of her and the girls. I found the time of the tv show tonight and is going to be at 1 am here in Brazil. I will try to watch, but I'm uncertain if I will be able to do it tonight. If not, I will look for it tomorrow. I only hope abc has it online like a tv go channel type of thing.

1 hour ago, Kittenluv said:

Yes, I've loved this video of her and the girls. I found the time of the tv show tonight and is going to be at 1 am here in Brazil. I will try to watch, but I'm uncertain if I will be able to do it tonight. If not, I will look for it tomorrow. I only hope abc has it online like a tv go channel type of thing.

They probably will.

Also guys, I just saw Jasmine's IG story, it seems like she is having a watch party at her house. So I don't think there is a viewing party this year! Lol, there was never a viewing party for her to go to in the first place haha