Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

He denied turkish media. Hurriyet says he arrived Istanbul yesterday and refused to talk about Adriana Lima at the istanbul airport. news are obviously fake bc he really was somewhere in America yesterday. 

He “again” denied seperation rumors and his last post is confusing as ****

the happines of the woman i share my life with and two beautiful girls’ is the most important thing in my life right now.’ :dry:

50523359-D6B5-4AF3-BB98-2271EDAD3499.thumb.jpeg.756c14bb5a7b0e589e0a3fbdd982b8f9.jpeg

5 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

She already had before, and now with this damn guru it's only getting WAY worse. If things keep being this way he is going to do her serious damage, both personally, to her family and her work.

Agree!! 

He talked about her kids? What? Just saw his stories "love wins" lol what a joke!!!! 

59 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Agree!! 

He talked about her kids? What? Just saw his stories "love wins" lol what a joke!!!! 

Like I said, its not love if the person wants to change you. Point blank. Love is acceptance. He is showing he hasn't accepted ALOT of things that comes with Adriana.

He is acting like it's "them" against the world ?? He wants promote himself..love lol

I think this will just ends if he wants this to end bc he is manipulating the entire situation and Adriana is looking like another person in my opinion..I just lost my admiration for her! Sorry!!! I thought she was a smart person 

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

He is acting like it's "them" against the world ?? He wants promote himself..love lol

I think this will just ends if he wants this to end bc he is manipulating the entire situation and Adriana is looking like another person in my opinion..I just lost my admiration for her! Sorry!!! I thought she was a smart person 

She is to a number of people. Thats what I hate about this the most, he wanted to change her and she is just letting him be successful at it, and he is making her look bad while doing so and she isn’t realizing it. This is the most adriana has ever been manipulated and changed. She literally looks like she is being controlled. Its fucking concerning, thats why even the media won’t get off his back. Adriana has been around for years, they have an idea on what she is like.. and while Adriana has been an evolving person but it was always beneficial and mostly good and rational changes. But he isn’t changing her in a good way. But you can’t tell her that. A man that has made you “ drink your sorrow” should not be allowed to change you, let alone a man who you have only known a few months

Its sucks when you have been a fan of someone for so many years and for the kind of person they are, only for them to change the good thing about themselves because of a guy she only known half a year. Thats why so many people are giving him hell, thats why fans who usually don’t even care about who she dates don’t like him. They aren’t recognizing the person they admired and its because of him. She has only known him since the summer and he has taken away all that she stood for and who she is. He may be hurting her career and he obviously has started messing up her image. He is not worth it. No man who she has only known for a few months is worth this trouble. 

But what goes around comes around.1. She is just gonna have to realize things the hard way again. She does every single time and we always realize it before she does.

2. I honestly think he has bad intentions and he has been selfish and worrying about himself. He is greedy for praise given to himself. Thats why he keeps looking up comments about himself and liking comments flattering to himself. Thats not good, he will get his for that. Greed, being selfish, manipulation, none of that will truly get you anywhere in the end. It won’t get him nothing but bad things.  Thats why he is facing all this from the media and stuff. no bad actions goes without consequence.just because Adriana is too soft and blinded to make him suffer them, doesn’t mean the rest of the world is. I can only hope Adriana is smart enough to atleast not let him drag her down with him

Yes Metin is awful and I agree with every comment on the last two pages. But SHE is the one being duped and allowing it to happen. It doesn't matter how stubborn she is and how blinded by love and good natured she is. This entire situation is making her seem like a child and sadly she appears to be very dumb. I don't know how else to frame it? The last few weeks I've been commenting less and just waiting for some kind of positive news or work of hers to comment on but these comments today have sickened me and what makes me the most sad is that Adriana has two children and so many years as a public figure. And yet she has no common sense. It's so hard to think about and accept this. 

Metin and his latest post!? Oh my god! True love will win? My favorite thing is that he is making a very OBVIOUS point he wants the attention while being able to display how deep his love is yet he doesn't mention her name in the caption. Pretending like he is bring subtle. "The woman I've been with for six months". Oh this loser makes me so damn mad. 

He is completely a drama queen and fixated in elevating his status and lucky him what better way to do this than with the most beautiful supermodel on the planet. And one that is kind and vulnerable enough to give his vulture ass a shot. I can't. 

Scientist? I agree with the above comments but you don't have to even be a STEM major to know that he's a total fraud. He believes in some alchemist stone age bullshit. And he's coming at people labeling him as controlling as though they're conspiring against him. Please...

The saddest thing is that even if Adriana breaks up with him, it's not going to be because he's too controlling. That's already the case and he will only escalate. She'll break up with him through something else. And while it would still be good that they break up, I do wonder how much damage he'll do to her career before it happens. 

Adriana, smarten up for once and get this lunatic away from your daughters. 

Also, he's going to sue the media for running false stories that they broke up? :D with whose money are you going to go after them? :whistle::whistle:

L.O.S.E.R. 

He's so threatened and insecure even about just slanderous stories that they broke up. He's so protective of his nearly nonexistent brand. God forbid he doesn't comment, the public thinks they broke up, and he is flung back into oblivion and not mattering. 

It's so painful to see her date one shady dude after another. Sigh. Come on girl... This guy is so transparent in how bad he is for her though 

Is it possible she's desperate to have another child before it's too late? Forgive me if she's made it known that she wants no more children. 

But many people want a big family and talk themselves into things accordingly. And adriana is pushing the line and age where it would not be healthy to have a baby after the age. Maybe she wants someone dependable and safe to have a child with. I feel like she was sort of frantic while dating Julian too. There was an athlete she dated right away after breaking up with Julian. It's like she can't be alone for a week and she acts like she's going to be out of time and needs to solidify THE ONE. 

3 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

I didn't like him to begin with but after his latest tactics I'm actually scared for her. I feel like he won't let her go. If she ends it with him and they date for some time longer... I feel like he is the type of person to write a book or paint himself as the victim or do something to hurt her even after the fact. Adriana is a model, not a superstar. So maybe the American media wouldn't care so much but think about in turkey if he wrote a book and revealed things. He could definitely capitalize from the situation and I think he's greedy and opportunistic. 

30 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

Is it possible she's desperate to have another child before it's too late? Forgive me if she's made it known that she wants no more children. 

But many people want a big family and talk themselves into things accordingly. And adriana is pushing the line and age where it would not be healthy to have a baby after the age. Maybe she wants someone dependable and safe to have a child with. I feel like she was sort of frantic while dating Julian too. There was an athlete she dated right away after breaking up with Julian. It's like she can't be alone for a week and she acts like she's going to be out of time and needs to solidify THE ONE. 

I don't think so .. I mean, I think she wants another kid. But this think about before it is to late (?) She's rich, if she wants she can have a kid even after the 40th.

Nope,he is quiet smart to know sueing press would be end of his career since he needs attention. i think he meant if press continues to spreading false rumors he will request for publication ban on his relationship.

Who is the woman behind? looks like adriana ?

25025625_237110496828056_8207803453230022656_n.thumb.jpg.717179d69a77d8f15c27e7055d29f47c.jpg

39 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

I don't think so .. I mean, I think she wants another kid. But this think about before it is to late (?) She's rich, if she wants she can have a kid even after the 40th.

My implication had less to do with money and more to do with health and getting older. I have seen women over 40 have healthy babies but often times it can result in complications, my point was that once you get into a certain range if you do want to have any more children the sooner you do the better. Money can certainly help but at the end of the day it's more about each woman's body and how it might cater to a pregnancy after a certain age. Mother nature can't always be bought. 

15 minutes ago, ramires said:

Nope,he is quiet smart to know sueing press would be end of his career since he needs attention. i think he meant if press continues to spreading false rumors he will request for publication ban on his relationship.

Who is the woman behind? looks like adriana ?

25025625_237110496828056_8207803453230022656_n.thumb.jpg.717179d69a77d8f15c27e7055d29f47c.jpg

I think it's her. And if so, so lame. Again another fake subtle approach. 

6 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

My implication had less to do with money and more to do with health and getting older. I have seen women over 40 have healthy babies but often times it can result in complications, my point was that once you get into a certain range if you do want to have any more children the sooner you do the better. Money can certainly help but at the end of the day it's more about each woman's body and how it might cater to a pregnancy after a certain age. Mother nature can't always be bought. 

Yeh .. But I saw a woman who had kid with 50th. Anyway.. I really hope that she's not thinking in have babys with this guy. He is so ugly.

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

I didn't like him to begin with but after his latest tactics I'm actually scared for her. I feel like he won't let her go. If she ends it with him and they date for some time longer... I feel like he is the type of person to write a book or paint himself as the victim or do something to hurt her even after the fact. Adriana is a model, not a superstar. So maybe the American media wouldn't care so much but think about in turkey if he wrote a book and revealed things. He could definitely capitalize from the situation and I think he's greedy and opportunistic. 

Yeah, I have seen that alot of fans are also scared for her. And said if they were here and realized that he is trying to control her, they’d run. 

Personally, it wouldn’t be the first time I see a female celeb change herself and stuff because of a guy, but it literally never ends well. Its just never worth it. I mean why would it be? Why give another human being so much power?they are no different from each other, they are the same species...And it honestly is stupid to give someone you only know for some months so much power. 

I don’t think she is in a rush to have kids tho. She doesn’t scream baby fever. There are other ways to have one. And she already has two anyway. She doesn’t even seem to want to rush for marriage. I just think she is one of those who can’t take not having a partner. Or being lonely in general, she always have to find a family member or close friend to be with her most times. 

^ usually when a woman changes herself for the person she happens to be dating, the woman is closer to age 16 than 36. Not to say that it can't happen to women in their late 30s but it means that they're not grounded in who they are in a strong enough way. Insecurity and the need for a man shouldn't define you. But for adriana it seems to. And that's depressing.