Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

how come the picture she posted on IG is not coming up on HER feed?

Its on the fan's feed... Did she delete it or something? This is the second time this has happened, when she posted the backstage sportmax pic, its on her feed but didn't come up on anyone's else's feed. Thats why the likes were so low on that one.

It looks like she deleted the photo but it keeps coming up on fan's feed

5 minutes ago, TKC said:

how come the picture she posted on IG is not coming up on her feed?

Its on the timeline... Did she delete it or something?

I thought its just me...

Deleted pics appear on the timeline but can't get like or comment, her pic is still getting like and comment.

i have the same Problem. on her feed it shows her last workout pic even she posted this one 1 hour ago. I can comment on it.

There is a UFC fight Event in Houston on saturday. Maybe she goes there and wont host the Superbowlparty but will watch the game on sunday.

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

i have the same Problem. on her feed it shows her last workout pic even she posted this one 1 hour ago. I can comment on it.

There is a UFC fight Event in Houston on saturday. Maybe she goes there and wont host the Superbowlparty but will watch the game on sunday.

thats weird, maybe it was the way she uploaded it? I know when you have to continuously "retry" to upload something on IG it doesn't show to others sometimes.

On ‎29‎.‎01‎.‎2017 at 7:48 PM, emerald7 said:

There is a Le Lis Blanc  winter collection fashion show on 1 February in Brazil, but doubt it Adriana would go.

https://pt-br.facebook.com/events/765390146947704/

http://www.lelis.com.br/live

11 minutes ago, TKC said:

thats weird, maybe it was the way she uploaded it? I know when you have to continuously "retry" to upload something on IG it doesn't show to others sometimes.

it is weird and thats why it has not a lot comments.

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Same happened to me here weird...

About Mariah, I thought her father was black.. and to me that was the only cute pic the others aren't; in any way it's a diferent mix

No. Mariah is not black nor half black. Her dad is mutli racial (one of them being african descent but thats not what he is exactly) and from Venezuela. She doesn't have a black parent. She had one that was mixed multiracially.

It wasn't about mariah looking cute, she looks like valentina there. the features are similar

I just need to voice how upset I am by the lack of pictures of a double date betweenn Dri&Jules with Gisele&Tom. Honestly, somebody needs to make it happen, I can't remember the last time I saw Gisele and Adriana together :cry: 

These pats fans are wilding out. I will never understand how some people can be so hateful without a legit reason. They are going out there way to spread so much hate its nauseating

Whats the TRUE purpose of doing that besides to draw hate to adriana in favor of gisele. It actually is telling that they had to use a no makeup photo of adriana and one with gisele on but I digress

This person is for sure from that julian board too

and she is REALLY crazy, after saying alot of bad shit that even other pats fans said were hurtful she is saying "i'm a fan," and changed her avi to a more general photo of adriana. But do not be fooled, this person is just pyscho and spent a good amount of time bashing adriana, comparing her to gisele, changed her named soo many times. Just trying to act like she is a regular person, but she is somebody from that board.

And I don't want to hear anything else they have to say. They have taken this bitter obsession with Adriana BEYOND that forum. And for what? Because you see them more together. smh

It's seriously so damn annoying to see people bashing another PERSON. Not because it's Adriana, but if it wasn't her, they'd still bash his girlfriend or whatever. 

Some people have weird fans.

I am glad they have won, they really deserved it. I really hope we get to see more pictures and videos maybe. 

14 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

The year of comebacks? Every game is a game... even trump (pats fan) leaves his party when they were losing lol... But this team match perfectly with Trump 

TF?! I am not even going to bother. 

IMG_7442.JPG