Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

^^^ :laugh: couldnt have said it better myself.....i mean i sent an engagement ring to adriana, thats so cool! :p

I think this troll loves you Marduk. :whistle: She just can't stop bringing you up!

what can i say, im charming :p

and to answer you Pisces, we know its the same person because of the way that person is acting right now. she does this every few weeks to few months, she's probably bad mouthing me as im typing this.

She gets on here and pretends to be Adriana?

lol no i was responding to someone else..you posted before me so it looks as if i was posting to you which i wasn't so worry down a little less :)

oh okay, then i apologize for my rudenss :)

PS: this sounds alot like &(@(#$&% (not sure if i'm allowed to mention her name) but i susupect it's her, becuase i've heard from alot of the wft/bellazon members of what she did and ...i dont know..it seems like her. so just becareful PiscesJNJ becuase that girl knows alot of adriana and it could be her, or someone else.

^^^ :laugh: couldnt have said it better myself.....i mean i sent an engagement ring to adriana, thats so cool! :p

I think this troll loves you Marduk. :whistle: She just can't stop bringing you up!

and to answer you Pisces, we know its the same person because of the way that person is acting right now. she does this every few weeks to few months, she's probably bad mouthing me as im typing this.

that is how she started out. well not on here but another board but that board closed and she came here

This woman is sick! I've also gotten messages from a Wirly on MySpace and she claims to be Porteguese and her name is Adriana (but a different last name). She said this Adriana poser is a fake too. But this Wirly person seems odd herself...

I think enough people made complaints about her...a guy on there even emailed DNA to inform them that she was using identity theft not only about Adriana Lima, but also about them posting as "management" from DNA.

So maybe MySpace gave her the boot (Finally). I have been emailing them for 2 1/2 weeks now about this faker.

guys i think we should turn over a new page

"those who fake, break"

and she did, i mean she deleted her account...if she continues it will come back to her...let her own spend time.. wasting her life on the internet being oblivious... i think we should get over this "adriana troll" it was bound to happen w/ any famous celeb..so yea, thats my take on it..good day to you all.

guys i think we should turn over a new page

"those who fake, break"

and she did, i mean she deleted her account...if she continues it will come back to her...let her own spend time.. wasting her life on the internet being oblivious... i think we should get over this "adriana troll" it was bound to happen w/ any famous celeb..so yea, thats my take on it..good day to you all.

She didn't delete her own account. I got an email from MySpace stating that they deleted it. She was using identity theft pretending to be the DNA modeling agency as well as Miss Lima so I'm sure that could land her in big legal troubles. A guy on MySpace informed DNA of the profile before it got deleted.

that is how she started out. well not on here but another board but that board closed and she came here

could this be who i think it is Neo? :laugh: :laugh:

Why do these myspace posers bother you all so much? Maybe they just get a little kick out of roleplaying... it's not like they're really bothering anyone, and they're obviously fake, so who cares?

Chill out, jeez...