Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

How can you be a fan of alessandra and talk shit about adriana

Avoid pain and seek pleasure. Be positive. Be fake nice. Don't be honest, don't state your own opinions nor observations. People will turn on you. I don't care for Ale neither really but Adri is so overrated. I'm not calling her names. I could but that's not necessary.

Like this fella: http://www.rooshvforum.com/archive/index.php?thread-35479.html

those people on that forum are sexist idiots. If that's what you call justification for your saltiness. Whatever. Don't understand why you spend SO much time, effort, and thought over someone you don't like, care for, and think is overrated. It makes absolutely no sense to be so passionate about your dislike towards someone. That isn't right. Its one thing to like her and be a fan. But when you don't like her but still entertaining her... When you are being like that, who the hell are you to judge anybody by any means with you poor habit.

And even if there is any justification for your ugliness more than likely she is winning more in life than you are.. clearly she is. People get what they deserve. Thats why she is where she is at and you call her "overrated" for it, while you remain... behind a computer screen looking up things and writing paragraphs on a person you don't like and does not give a shit about you. Who spends that much time on a person they don't like and think is overrated. Looks like you need to worry about you own life before worrying about Adriana's, because something is wrong. You have spent too much time being a hater. Re-evaluate your life,(or the lack there of), and your choices. And don't even bring up that "saving people" bull. You don't know people here, they don't know you, you don't got to save nobody. You know nobody is going to take you serious. Screw that sorry excuse. You have spent alot of time,even outside of BZ, on your hate/dislike/whatever the hell you want to call it.  You need to be saving yourself

Oh please. All forums are terrible. If you're not all one way with the group, you're crucified. I liked her as a model. It's disappointing. Two things: how she's gone and how much stupidity there is as far as people who fan over another person. I will say, in reality, there are works of hers that are nice. I like all the Brazilian fashion weeks she's done and even possibly some campaigns in her homeland and she even apparently visits an orphanage there too. Not everyone is a fan of Victoria's Secret and what you people don't seem to get is there is an agenda behind it along with all the sexualize-ing of the young. It's dangerous. You have to be very, very careful. Victoria's Secret is not what used to be just like any company that gets sold. I think I liked Adriana as the main woman for the brand minus the sexy-sexy-sexy that the people in charge put all over it. My favorite fashion show of hers was honestly her first on February 3, 1999. And I must say too, I think the brand was carried well for a number of years minus the sexy, ect., up until oh, I don't know, 2003, 2004, ect.. I see a bunch of degenerates who are the fans... so my opinion won't go over well with the younger set. Sorry!

And no one knows her so don't kid yourselves. It's just sad how many people choose to be stupid. The reason I can talk long-winded about this model is because I liked her as a model; I know of all her work, I know what I like, what I don't ect. The problem people have is you can't take any criticism or even reality without getting all in a tizzy and turning on whoever says the things you don't want to hear, so I won't say anymore. Being able to have a full, complete view on anything at all requires you to be able to look at the bad too, not just stay in la la land. And it is harsh, but it's your choice. Thanks for listening and bye.

Oh and I've said before too, no one has a life of their own as long as you're following another person and well-ah, you're all following and have fallen for the ancient knowledge that people will always choose a star to follow and worship. *Sigh* You people love your little updates. Good luck.

And you are still spending your time.

There is nothing you can say that will justify your disgusting habit. There is no right in spending so much effort and time on someone who doesn't know you and someone you don't like. The only person that is looking foolish is you.

Oh and I've said before too, no one has a life of their own as long as you're following another person and well-ah, you're all following and have fallen for the ancient knowledge that people will always choose a star to follow and worship. *Sigh* You people love your little updates. Good luck.

Being someone's fan and worship someone is not the same thing. I am also a fan of Hellen Mirren, doesn't mean I worship her.

Perhaps I might spend too much time on this forums sometimes, but I have my guilty pleasures.

You perceive yourself as an enlightened person, someone who is not part of the sheeple, trying to save others. As long as you spend this much time on this forum insulting others, saying they are stupid, putting a celebrity down, obviously trolling on this forum, is not very enlightened as well. No worshipping celebrities isn't good, and it is where our society has come to unfortunately I agree and reality TV is very much responsible for this.

You are right that when you're following another person, you can't follow your own path. you are right about that. BUT do you know that almost everybody looks up to another person. It is very rare for a person to really follow their own path. Everybody wants to be as good as the other person, have the same status and career. So it's not just 'us' on this forum, but it's almost everybody. 

Sure there are better things to do than post things about Adriana Lima on this forum, but so is watching television and clubbing. We all have our guilty pleasures, doesn't mean we are stupid or lost sense of reality. And you shouldn't say 'you' to everybody here, like we are not individuals. 

Furthermore I am very well aware of the dangers of watching VSFshow, yes it's sexualizing. So are many things in our society. Watching television, commercials are full of sexualizing messages, and we are all brainwashed whether we want it or not.

I am very well aware what is going on in society and don't need you to point it out. Saying others needs to be saved is really derogatory. For the time being, you are the one insulting people you don't know, so perhaps you are the person choosing to be stupid. If you want to wake people up, do it in a positive way, perhaps then they will listen. 

If you don't like this forum or this subject, then why are you here.

Too bad. I don't agree with what you people do. And I say you and you people because until you quit going along with a group, you are one of the group. This general discussion is supposed to be free to discuss anything pertaining to models and fashion and it's not. There's a gang of members here who gang up on people and it's wrong. So this is not surprising and I'm not bothered by it. I don't use degenerate language, I don't have to, nor am I putting down anyone including this model or any other. You're all probably too young to know anyway or just never matured. But I will say one thing and that is I'm through with all forums, posting online, ect. It's just a waste when people don't want to think for themselves. And have the courage to be truly their own self and that means to go against all trained opposing views. It takes will and self discipline and the capacity to think outside the box. Most can't do it. They rather be part of the group than stand alone. I won't talk to you later and thanks for listening.

My words:

'You are right that when you're following another person, you can't follow your own path. you are right about that. BUT do you know that almost everybody looks up to another person. It is very rare for a person to really follow their own path. Everybody wants to be as good as the other person, have the same status and career. So it's not just 'us' on this forum, but it's almost everybody'.

I didn't mean this is a good this, I tried to explain this is what happens. It would be a good thing if people choose their own path. 

It's just a waste when people don't want to think for themselves. And have the courage to be truly their own self and that means to go against all trained opposing views. It takes will and self discipline and the capacity to think outside the box. Most can't do it. They rather be part of the group than stand alone. 

I agree. 

But posting on this forum doesn't mean I won't think for myself.