Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

The Brooklyn Nets signed Marko for training camp. At least he is trying, but if they keep him then selling that NYC place was a bad idea. :laugh:

she said he retired lol smh
Can't blame her for giving up on him. :rofl:

If he actually gets signed maybe we'll see Adriana on the sidelines with Jay & Bey.

The Brooklyn Nets signed Marko for training camp. At least he is trying, but if they keep him then selling that NYC place was a bad idea. :laugh:

she said he retired lol smh
Can't blame her for giving up on him. :rofl:

If he actually gets signed maybe we'll see Adriana on the sidelines with Jay & Bey.

yesss now I would love to see that! lol

How fucking awesome would it be to have Adriana on The Face with Naomi Campbell as a mentor?! She would be absolutely incredible. I feel like it would be hilarious too. She could definitely show off her range too and get out of the VS mold.

I'd love to see that but it ain't happening. There is absolutely no way that Naomi will put Adriana, Alessandra, Gisele, Tyra or anyone who could come close to her mainstream popularity levels on that show because they could overshadow her and Naomi's intention is to be the star of the show.

I like Anne V and I think she's a better choice than Coco was last season TBH because she is a more familair mainstream face than Coco, but that Lydia chick? Never heard of her before

I have no idea of what's the joke there but all her Brazilian fans seem to be laughing at it and understand the humor of it, i guess it's a local thing and people who don't understand it shouldn't complain and just STFU :idk:

EDIT: Someone explained it

liviabertozzi about an hour ago
@lilynwafor1 she's just imitating a comedy character we haver here in Brazil, named Valeria from a show called Zorra Total. It's just a joke!