Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Thats just the way she is. She doesn't have to be with anyone to have that kind of behavior when being interviewed. I saw it in 2006 when the angels were talking about their first kiss, seperately, and in a VSX interview(when she was being interviewed spereatly) she goes through about 10 different facial expressions a minute when she talks.

I don't have a problem with it because adriana doesn't come off like that in photos, and if she didn't show that, what I think is a dorky/goofy side, people would judge her in a bad way kinda how people give candice grief all the time because of the way she looks. Adriana has one of those faces where you wouldn't think she was likeable or entertaining. So I like that underneath it she is dorky and loud and not boring. It helps her stand out more than she already does.

I believe there is a pretty wide in between when it comes to Adriana and Candice. Doesn't have to be one or the other and I have no problem with Adriana being silly but I think you can be silly, humble, sweet as she is--without always making ridiculous faces and getting a work out while laughing. And to me she isn't always as obnoxious/annoying when interviewing by herself. She is sometimes more toned down.

Laura Brown is pretty entertaining to watch

no when I mentioned candice I meant physically. People judge her all the time because of how she looks and its never good. Adriana has a face where your impression of her isn't pleasant either. So I think its imporant that people see she is goofy. Someone on that video even commented her and erin are nicer than they looked.

I think people don't like her being toned downed. Like at that even with her alessandra and candice for VS swim when they were wearing that black. You didn't even see adriana's teeth that entire event. Personally I didn't like her there and alot of people didn't she gave off that "cold" impression. I think if Adriana wasn't being out of the way she would always give that impression.

Maybe its just me, but she has to be atleast showing her teeth or looking silly to give a better impression. I mean of course when Adriana has a straight face, she is pure perfection. But seeing her being a dork is what makes her seem more real I guess.

But What I don't like is her fake smile. The smile she does for the camera. I will admit it annoys me, it makes her smile worse than what it actually is. And she does it on purpose its not even her genuine smile. Real smile and laugh is way better. Even in the video.

I bet if she smiled and laugh the way she naturally does people wouldn't complain as much about her how "awkard" her mouth looks at times. People would still say something because regardless her teeth aren't straight but her smile would be alot easier on the eyes if it was her natural smile.

post-44858-0-79742700-1362015731_thumb.j

post-44858-0-65274900-1362015755_thumb.j

Oh please! You know more concerning Adriana than anyone here!

Uh yea. No comparison dear, there is a large difference between knowing knowledge of someone and wanting to know someone's home, floor plan and location, phone number and etc. Two totally different areas. You're creeping people out doing all of this, and the fact you're being rude to everyone is just an absolute turn off.

@Dreamss I totally understand. I was a bigger fan years ago but within the last year it's went dramatically downhill. The woman has been in the fashion industry for 10+ years yet she can't style herself at all. Sorry no excuse for that. Her accent has managed to get stronger over the years, yet all other Victoria's Secret models from other countries have managed to lose most of their accents. Her privacy drives me insane! I don't want her calling the paps all the time, but I mean she is borderline paranoid about the whole thing. She's managed to really let most of her career go downhill because she's to focused on other things. I'm happy she wants to be a Mother and Wife but if she wants to do that then she needs to do it full time and stop dropping us "little treats" that we all beg her for maybe once every two months. I think a lot of fans wear rose colored glasses with her that are so thick they can't see past them.

i dont think she want to be really in the middle

maybe it's a surprise, but if i remember well, she is the leader angel, and i think she is trying to play a role as leader (and it doesn't work well) and/or defending her place

(if the latter there are problems inside the VS, and this is looking bad outside too, but it should be obvious, they are not equal really)

I know some of you will get your panties in a bunch but curious if anyone feels the same way. Adriana always manages to annoy me in group interviews/videos. Or even when it's her and another girl like in the 'grocery shopping' video. Sometimes her expressiveness is charming but a lot of times her over the top exp<b></b>ressions make her look like a retarded horse. Especially with the mouth/when she does the recoil laugh. Makes me cringe. i've also noticed that in some of the videos (like the one for us news with her, lily, adriana, and erin) she talks over the others and has obnoxious reactions almost the entire time.

ironically, I was a bigger Adriana fan before joining Bellazon

Hmm I haven't noticed her talking over the others. In a recent interview, Lily said her first event with VS was with Adriana and she was so nice to her and made sure people talked to her.

I agree that she needs to tone down her crazy laughs and stuff like that. I did like the interview she did with Ale for the VS show. She looked so relaxed and calm in an almost silent manner.

Someone on Instsgram posted comp/showcards of Kate Moss, Eva H. and Adriana and all their other pics are of them in Paris for PFW.

I think they deleted it after I asked if they were for PFW. Of course.

They are all with Marilyn Agency in Paris too, but still, I don't know why you would delete it.

If she does a show in Paris, that would be awesome, but I really don't think it'll happen b/c I think she's you-know-what and she already did Milan. Plus Kate rarely does shows nowadays. But I find it interesting that they're all in the same agency and the person deleted it right after you asked.

I don't think she will walk but it would be nice to see her. IMO I didn't love her at Prada. Her face looked gorgeous on the runway (although bloated) but her walk and appearance wasn't memorable. I might say she was almost slightly out of place. But I can understand a lot of people disagreeing with that.

I also think she sometimes comes off as nervous doing hf stuff in recent years. Not with Donna Karan or campaigns that are just Adri/Adri's but she seemed a little uncomfortable at prada

btw I know its Adrian's peope but I hate when celebrities say "i don't like instagram so i don't use it" and then they open an account because they want the extra exposure. much like fox's "i'm anti social i can't use twitter" then she opens one (and shuts it down on a few hours but still)

Only 2 days and she has more than 10000 followers already. Haha.

Do you believe guys that Adriana reads bellazon??Becaouse i asked here on bellazon about her instagram&you informed me that she has never had inst.account...After 4 days she creat her first official instagram :nicole: :Nicole: :nicole: :Nicole:

btw I know its Adrian's peope but I hate when celebrities say "i don't like instagram so i don't use it" and then they open an account because they want the extra exposure. much like fox's "i'm anti social i can't use twitter" then she opens one (and shuts it down on a few hours but still)

She said that, but deleted it right away. She might not like it, but I think her agency made her get one.

VS team is headed to St.Barths. Maybe Adriana will show up ?!?

Hopefully! She needs to do work again, they use to much Ale now, and she is waaay to old looking in comparison to Adriana, it doesn't make sense. Don't they want that whole MILF story?

VS team is headed to St.Barths. Maybe Adriana will show up ?!?

Hopefully! She needs to do work again, they use to much Ale now, and she is waaay to old looking in comparison to Adriana, it doesn't make sense. Don't they want that whole MILF story?

This is so true. Ale did not age well whatsoever. Mustve been all that hard partying or just genes. If Adriana doesn't show up then we know something's up. Maybe she "revised" her contract where she like barely works a few days out of the year, lol.