Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

They're having a live chat on the 20th & they're having an 'especial guest' could Adriana be announcing the pregnancy there? Miranda was an 'especial guest' last year when they announced her comeback post-Flynn

BTW, Dri was #1 in the 2011 Top 100 of Bellazon, EFFF you haters! :heart:

post-18831-0-1446013074-37081_thumb.jpg

They're having a live chat on the 20th & they're having an 'especial guest' could Adriana be announcing the pregnancy there? Miranda was an 'especial guest' last year when they announced her comeback post-Flynn

BTW, Dri was #1 in the 2011 Top 100 of Bellazon, EFFF you haters! :heart:

post-3972-0-1446013074-57382_thumb.jpg

Nah, I don't think she would be considered a special guest because she's not. They said "special guests" too, so it's more than one person.

Not to start shit. I'm actually often times a fan of Candice. but just popped over to the Candice thread, jesus the pics from the event look BORRRINGGGGG. Even a pregnant Adriana could spice things up.

Well that was there last stop.....right *cross fingers*

Not to start shit. I'm actually often times a fan of Candice. but just popped over to the Candice thread, jesus the pics from the event look BORRRINGGGGG. Even a pregnant Adriana could spice things up.

No, I think they've got Chicago and LA to go. :laugh:

No, I think they've got Chicago and LA to go. :laugh:

Oh my god.... Candice is pretty but this is not good, bring in Miranda...... :blink: somebody

They have Chicago (only Erin) & Dallas (only Candice) to go. This tour won't be in LA, i guess it didn't make sense to go to LA if neither Alessandra, Adriana or Miranda would be there.

It's kind of sad of there's not even half of the pictures from the NYC stop as there were from Miami :laugh:

They have Chicago (only Erin) & Dallas (only Candice) to go. This tour won't be in LA, i guess it didn't make sense to go to LA if neither Alessandra, Adriana or Miranda would be there.

It's kind of sad of there's not even half of the pictures from the NYC stop as there were from Miami :laugh:

I just don't understand why just them, as if vs don't have any more models/angels just as good

I just don't understand why just them, as if vs don't have any more models/angels just as good

That's a good point... I really don't understand it too! I like Candice and Erin but not so much to see them all the time. If VS plan is to start getting boring and repetitive... oh gosh... they're really efficient!

When I read such statements I always wonder what kind of breath-holding suspense one could expect regarding a VS event?

That's a serious question, because I really don't know it. :ninja:

I don't look at those event pictures because they were so super thrilling, exciting, interesting, witty, groundbreaking or unique - because they're not...not at all.

In fact, VS events always pass off the same way no matter which angel VS features: women in high heels holding up bras which only differ in color.

I just like them because I simply enjoy looking at beautiful women and that's it.

So I don't know what's so incredibly different and special when Adriana appears. :idk:

She just raises bras, blows kisses and makes the same poses and faces like always, too.

She doesn't even make goofy faces anymore as she used to when she was younger. :/

I mean, don't get me wrong... Adriana is stunning and I love looking at her pics.

But I wouldn't call it interesting or more thrilling than the appearance of other models, because she actually doesn't act that differently.

Didnt even read what you said I was just like " oh shit" when I saw your name

Didn't even read what you said I was just like "oh shit" when I saw your name

But I did see you saying something about Adriana not being anymore interesting at events than candice is...... Uh I object, big time

Have you ever watched an actual video of adriana during those photo sessions? I have. The one from last year in soho, Adriana actually talked to the photographers being cute and teasing them(in a good way) and did you see the one from Miami that someone posted on twitter that was posted her twice it was when Candice, Adriana, and Erin walked out when they stood Adriana like raised her hand in a peace sign all the way in the air with her mouth wide open while Erin she raised her hand.... Candice blew a kiss.... There are other accounts where I have seen Adriana basically interact with the photographers not just smiling and blowing kisses all the time. You probably wouldn't know because like you said you mainly look at the pics. Adriana's face turn out hilarious in the photos at times for a reason and where models like Candice looks the same in every single photo of the event. You can even see it in the vs video they had for the maimi launch And how adriana talked with some much excitement and life that people hardly recognized her accent. Adriana def. Isn't boring or dry all the time like the other two.

Didnt even read what you said I was just like " oh shit" when I saw your name

Didn't even read what you said I was just like "oh shit" when I saw your name

But I did see you saying something about Adriana not being anymore interesting at events than candice is...... Uh I object, big time

Ehm, thank you? :ninja:

Did I miss anything??

Have you ever watched an actual video of adriana during those photo sessions? I have. The one from last year in soho, Adriana actually talked to the photographers being cute and teasing them(in a good way) and did you see the one from Miami that someone posted on twitter that was posted her twice it was when Candice, Adriana, and Erin walked out when they stood Adriana like raised her hand in a peace sign all the way in the air with her mouth wide open while Erin she raised her hand.... Candice blew a kiss.... There are other accounts where I have seen Adriana basically interact with the photographers not just smiling and blowing kisses all the time. You probably wouldn't know because like you said you mainly look at the pics. Adriana's face turn out hilarious in the photos at times for a reason and where models like Candice looks the same in every single photo of the event. You can even see it in the vs video they had for the maimi launch And how adriana talked with some much excitement and life that people hardly recognized her accent. Adriana def. Isn't boring or dry all the time like the other two.

I'm not talking about the videos, but about the photos. Poses, faces and this stuff.

And such things like the peace sign became really rare. She used to be way more funny back then. But nowadays, other models behave this way that frequently (= rare), too.

When I browse through her VS events, I always see the same faces, poses...it's just a different dress.

That's why I don't consider her appearances more special. They used to be more interesting, but not anymore.

But aren't the photos just a PRODUCT of the videos. The photos are captures of what happens and videos show us what happens. Videos show as well as the pictures that Adriana just doesn't stand there and look pretty. IMO she does it just as much, however even if she doesn't it doesn't matter because Adriana is older anyway and that only means that when she was Candice and Erin's age she still wasn't as boring as them and she isn't now, and their the younger ones. But adriana holds much more personality in both videos and photos than Those two combined.

When I read such statements I always wonder what kind of breath-holding suspense one could expect regarding a VS event?

That's a serious question, because I really don't know it. :ninja:

I don't look at those event pictures because they were so super thrilling, exciting, interesting, witty, groundbreaking or unique - because they're not...not at all.

In fact, VS events always pass off the same way no matter which angel VS features: women in high heels holding up bras which only differ in color.

I just like them because I simply enjoy looking at beautiful women and that's it.

So I don't know what's so incredibly different and special when Adriana appears. :idk:

She just raises bras, blows kisses and makes the same poses and faces like always, too.

She doesn't even make goofy faces anymore as she used to when she was younger. :/

I mean, don't get me wrong... Adriana is stunning and I love looking at her pics.

But I wouldn't call it interesting or more thrilling than the appearance of other models, because she actually doesn't act that differently.

Their pictures aren't really different ... i agree with u...

They "just raises bras, blows kisses and makes the same poses and faces like always".

But at the same time.. Adriana has one thing that makes her unique. And that i think that Tyra had and still has too. They're really spontaneous and real. They don't look superficial at all. They really don't care if they're looking ridiculous or not, because they seem to have all the confidence in the world. I love that.

Candice and Erin are different. Are more shy, they care too much and sometimes they look pretty serious, with no passion or enthusiasm for what they're doing.

I love Candice, i think that the camera definitly loves her, and that she was made for this, to be a model, because she's just amazing and stunning. But in my opinion she's better in photoshoots and runways than in this kind of stuff.

But aren't the photos just a PRODUCT of the videos. The photos are captures of what happens and videos show us what happens. Videos show as well as the pictures that Adriana just doesn't stand there and look pretty. IMO she does it just as much, however even if she doesn't it doesn't matter because Adriana is older anyway and that only means that when she was Candice and Erin's age she still wasn't as boring as them and she isn't now, and their the younger ones. But adriana holds much more personality in both videos and photos than Those two combined.

Well, for the shooting, she actually just stands there and looks pretty.

The videos you're talking about are interviews or backstage scenes, but not the "act of shooting" itself.

I was only talking about the pics, because the person who I cited was only referring to them.

So I wanted to know what's so different in her photos. Especially the photos, because I've already read this several times.

Nobody mentioned videos, so I don't refer to them, too.

Safira

So you mean it's about charisma and being extroverted or confident?

Anyway, thanks for your explanations. :wave:

Because I actually want to hear your opinions about that, otherwise I wouldn't have asked.

(I don't intend to provoke, although it seems to appear this way... :ninja:)

Well, for the shooting, she actually just stands there and looks pretty.

The videos you're talking about are interviews or backstage scenes, but not the "act of shooting" itself.

I was only talking about the pics, because the person who I cited was only referring to them.

So I wanted to know what's so different in her photos. Especially the photos, because I've already read this several times.

Nobody mentioned videos, so I don't refer to them, too.

Safira

So you mean it's about charisma and being extroverted or confident?

Anyway, thanks for your explanations. :wave:

Because I actually want to hear your opinions about that, otherwise I wouldn't have asked.

(I don't intend to provoke, although it seems to appear this way... :ninja:)

i'm glad that you are available to hear opinions. :wave:

So now Adriana is boring but when she was doing the funny faces everybody came to this thread & bitch about how stupid she looked doing it? I guess people will never be happy :cain:

I still think both Erin & Candice suck as spokespersons & they bore me to death, i just that together they're even worse than separated. I miss the good old days of Gisele, Karolina, Tyra, Marisa, Heidi & etc

So now Adriana is boring but when she was doing the funny faces everybody came to this thread & bitch about how stupid she looked doing it? I guess people will never be happy :cain:

I still think both Erin & Candice suck as spokespersons & they bore me to death, i just that together they're even worse than separated. I miss the good old days of Gisele, Karolina, Tyra, Marisa, Heidi & etc

:o

I don't agree with you about the fact that erin & candice'' suck ''as spokepersons, erin is so intelligent , sexy, and sometimes very funny , candice is a little shy, but she is very sexy, flirty and sweety the same.And if you have noticed in the last videos she started being more funny and talking more than usual.

I really like them together .... maybe the last event pics are boring because they are wearing black dresses :yuckky:

i meann we want colors it's spring!!! not because adriana wasn't there !

( I don't want the old models backkkk ;) W THE NEW ANGELSSS! :kiss:

:o

I don't agree with you about the fact that erin & candice'' suck ''as spokepersons, erin is so intelligent , sexy, and sometimes very funny , candice is a little shy, but she is very sexy, flirty and sweety the same.And if you have noticed in the last videos she started being more funny and talking more than usual.

I really like them together .... maybe the last event pics are boring because they are wearing black dresses :yuckky:

i meann we want colors it's spring!!! not because adriana wasn't there !

( I don't want the old models backkkk ;) W THE NEW ANGELSSS! :kiss:

me i luv the old angel they look like real supermodels :heart: unlike the new angels they look like teenagers :yuckky: expect doutzen :heart: