Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Anyone notice adrianas most recent post and the caption? 

I could be wrong but did she come on here and read our comments or what? Souled-Out and NoDoubt specifically spoke of her wasting her time on the boyfriend she has and has had. 

Also the caption doesn't really make sense? Is she saying because she has wasted so much time / spent so much time she should continue wasting it? Like Metin isn't important because she's wasted time on him? Rather than it being reversed where she should only waste time on the worthy. 

5A42BC3D-27E3-489F-A23B-AE3DCA7EB9D7.jpeg

59 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Bug? No way! His page is all ok to me...she is really following and unfollowing him again and again....

She really needs to stop this! Emotionally it's like a 6th grader. Or the people that get made fun of for changing their relationship status to single or its complicated after a single fight. Why is it so important to do? I think that the people that are like that need mental checkmark and assurances and it's like a symbolic thing for them. Like if they get into a fight and she is upset at Metin and wants to leave him "ok I can't take this anymore what he did was wrong and I need to move on" and an easy step in that direction is something like unfollowing which makes you feel like you're taking a step. Until he apologizes or she feels over it and then it's back to following him. It's just a little ridiculous though imo. It makes it seem like she puts so much worth in her social media and she comes off as a very big child. It's too bad that she won't put as much into posting and maintaining her Instagram in a consistent manner. I'd love that kind of attention in that department!

maybe we are reading too much into it. But i will probably never understand that unfollow/follow thing she has. But her cousin said its not a big deal.

the rose is from the beauty and the beast and the quote is from one of her fav book the little prince.

12 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I think its deeper than that, more than just the kind of guy she chooses.

I don't know Adriana, and I could be reaching on this, but sometimes I feel like Adriana is an "everyone deserves a chance" kind of person. Like she has no real standards and she also doesn't have a guard up. I think she tries to not let her past experiences with relationships spill over into her next. Obviously sometimes it does, but I think she tries to give dudes a chance no matter who they are, where they come from. We know she don't care what they look like lol.  she tries to take them as they are then go from there? And we know she isn't very quick to cut a dude off the first time he does something wrong or when red flags began to appear (like they are with metin now, like they did with joe). She will give them another chance and try to get past it, when really she just needs to be like fuck them the first time they upset her so badly. She needs to be really careful instead of trying to be nice and just letting dudes in and falling for them quickly. Adriana has been through too much with her past husband and boyfriends for that. She should be one of those women where a man has to work VERY hard to get her to fall in love with them, and it actually takes time. But Adriana never is. Well, atleast not in this case, she posted a photo of them very quickly after meeting him

I agree with this for the most part. I also think that she still has a type though. And I think it has been refined since she's gotten older but imo she mostly is attracted to athletes and people that are competitive in athletics. Not because she's competitive but I think she likes the mental strength that sports and training requires. I think she's also interested in spirituality and charity and just the concept or idea or GOODNESS. I can see adriana being moved by someone like metin on paper. He seems charitable and does a lot of work with kids. She probably is not focused on him being manipulative and decide and a leech. I think she does think everyone deserves a chance in that she wouldn't turn anyone down for status or anything else. But I also think that she has a few identifiers that are connectors for her that kind of stick out. 

For me, out of all that she's dated (mostly losers) the one that sticks out as the biggest gem is :wub: Lenny :wub: they would be so beatiful together even now. And his vibe...love it. Anyone know why they broke up? Just curious 

9 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

maybe we are reading too much into it. But i will probably never understand that unfollow/follow thing she has. But her cousin said its not a big deal.

the rose is from the beauty and the beast and the quote is from one of her fav book the little prince.

Lmao is that why Metin's Instagram bio says asteroid b612? That's also from the little prince. 

Has it always been her favorite book? My eyes are actually rolling to the back of my head. I'll be mad if on top of it all this leech has found a way to convince her that time wasted is not such as long as it's on him. :rofl:

34 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

I hope she goes to the award season after parties again this year. She killed it last year. So beautiful. 

I hope so too but who knows with her. She isn’t a regular at those parties. But it would be nice if she goes and she actually snags someone who is a little bit more worth her time 

Why Adriana Lima and Emily Ratajkowski can both be feminists, no matter how much skin they show

When a model whose career is built on being the face of a lingerie behemoth says she’ll no longer strip down just for the sake of it, it’s worth taking note. This was the case recently when Victoria’s Secret vet Adriana Lima took to Instagram with her declaration.

Lima insisted through representatives that the claim was not made in response to the recently aired Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, which was Lima’s 18th appearance on the broadcast, and some, like Fashionista, speculated that Lima might instead have been reacting to the Love Advent digital video calendar, in which models and celebrities are filmed in their lingerie doing everything from ballet exercises to rolling around in a heap of spaghetti. Cue Emily Ratajkowski, who did just that.

Ratajkowski responded that explicit sexuality and feminism are not mutually exclusive ideals, which is not quite the same take as Lima’s. (Research exploring the relationship between sexy images of women and objectification, and separate research exploring how sexy images of women signal to others that women are less competent, complicates Ratajkowski’s take.)

Lol never said my love video was a feminist statement. But now it’s worth saying that telling women what to do with their bodies & sexuality is actually just classic sexism. I️ can have opinions about feminism & also do sexy photo shoots k thanks

— Emily Ratajkowski (@emrata) 

https://ca.style.yahoo.com/adriana-lima-emily-ratajkowski-can-feminists-no-matter-much-skin-show-184341339.html

First “Ocean’s 8” Trailer Arrives Tomorrow

Warner Bros. Pictures has confirmed in a post on Twitter that the first trailer for “Ocean’s 8,” the upcoming all-female lead spin-off of the “Ocean’s 11” franchise, will unveil its first trailer tomorrow ahead of a June theatrical release.

Any chances we see her in it? Even she said its a very small part shes in.

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

First “Ocean’s 8” Trailer Arrives Tomorrow

Warner Bros. Pictures has confirmed in a post on Twitter that the first trailer for “Ocean’s 8,” the upcoming all-female lead spin-off of the “Ocean’s 11” franchise, will unveil its first trailer tomorrow ahead of a June theatrical release.

Any chances we see her in it? Even she said its a very small part shes in.

yeah, I have seen talk about this coming. Early next year, I doubt her role is huge but its still nice and I hope she attends the premiere of it

5 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

yeah, I have seen talk about this coming. Early next year, I doubt her role is huge but its still nice and I hope she attends the premiere of it

If i remember corectly she said its only few seconds. But yes i hope she will attend the premiere.

2 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

This is random but I hope when Alessandra gets married, Adriana attends the wedding.

Is she ever going to get married though? I've heard her say she plans on it in interviews but it just seems like the day is never going to come. It doesn't seem like it's all that important to her.

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

Is she ever going to get married though? I've heard her say she plans on it in interviews but it just seems like the day is never going to come. It doesn't seem like it's all that important to her.

I think she will. She has to. They have been engaged since 2008. I guess in a way its smart. You want to be EXTRA sure lol, I think its just weird for some people because they start to have kids already.  But at the same time, people start to side eye that too and even make fun of you. Did anybody else hear Ed call Ale's fiance her "forever fiance" in reference to her always saying "forever vacation", at his speech to her at the show this year. People laughed but that was rude.Sometimes Ale has a very difficult time trying to rationalize why she isn't married yet, you can tell is uncomfortable for her to explain

I think the important thing is that they are a real and happy couple... Many times people marry and things start go wrong...so she is smart and I think she said something about it one time... Many famous marry and then it doesn't last 2 or 3 years...like Adriana's marriage last 5 years but at Marko's interview he said they were thinking about divorce from a long time (that was weird bc they looked happy to me, and at christmas she called him her life and that yacht party....well...)