Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I wonder what he did?? If it was really the car, who knows...I wouldn't slap a man b/c that is grounds to receiving slaps back in my opinion. But, she's a Gemini, they are hasty and impulsive. Which means if his bday party was on FRiday then he's a Taurus...the most patient and humble...good match for flighty Twins (Gemini). Taurus's can be VERY stubborn though. :(

Haha! Oh thanks (*is a Gemini) :)

Just from reading that I can tell that you are definitely a Pisces (oh, ok, the name helped of course). I'm really into astrology, as well. In fact, just before I read this, I was drawing out birth charts for some close friends (no lie)

How did you know? :) Because Pisceans are into astrology? :D

Pisces is the most intuitive and spiritually developed sign, so typically a subject as profound as astrology would appeal to them. Most Pisces I know are firm believers in astrology. :) JMO

From Page Six

May 16, 2006 -- ADRIANA Lima is about as passionate as a non-cellphone-throwing supermodel can be. Arriving late at P.M. Lounge at Friday's birthday party for her boyfriend, Prince Wence of Lichtenstein, part of the wealthiest royal family of Europe with $4 billion, she marched up to the birthday boy and slapped him across the face. (Maybe he forgot to send a car to pick her up.) "Then she went to the bar with a girlfriend," said a bystander. "Ten minutes later, she came back, picked up the prince's jacket, grabbed him by the arm and pulled him out the door." Presumably, they soon made up and the prince's birthday ended happily.

GOOD!!!! I'd slap him too! :p

^

lol wth why? she has no reason to slap him..well not that we know of and plus jesus woman its his birthday lol

i'm with you on that. i mean if unless of course it's a really really big reason like he was cheating on her or something, then i can understand. but if it's anything else besides a big important reason, then i dont see a reason why to smack him especially on his b-day. but we dont know the reason but it couldnt have been so bad considering they made up at the end of the party. :S

Hey Does Anyone Know What Happened To That Link That One Of The Posters On Had on Here That Had Hundreds Of Pictures Of Adriana Lima? Im Sorry I Don,t Remember the Posters Name But If Any Of You Know. Thank You

Edited by CocoaCola

Hey Does Anyone Know What Happened To That Link That One Of The Posters On Had on Here That Had Hundreds Of Pictures Of Adriana Lima? Im Sorry I Don,t Remember the Posters Name But If Any Of You Know. Thank You

i think i might know who you are talking about. is it the member who had a link on his/her sig that says "over 3000 pics of adriana on my photobucket account" ??? is that it? i'm not quite sure if i remember the member's name, but i'll keep my eye open.