Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I thought the show was great at first but then it slowly became weird. Anyway I also don't get the whole Candice special. WTF? I mean I loved her at the very start and the first time I saw her I was like she is totes going to be an angel but now it's a bit too much.

Though I thought Justin's acoustic set was great haha LOL.

I loved how they talked about Adriana and her commercial! She totally deserves that attention haha

^That's because they are neighbors in NY, I think. At least that's what I think someone said when she was pregnant with Val and she went to one of his things that he had at his place and she lived on another floor or something. Anyway, it was at Alex Rodriguez house in Miami. Or the house that used to be his which is now where all the hot parties are being thrown at? And VS commercials are being shot at? They should just turn that ish into a club. Tonight, Raphael Mazzucco (who has shot Adriana many times in the past for VS books) is having a party for Art Basel. I hope she goes! And does anyone think this dress looks a little like the dress she wore in Brazil? Like they might be from the same designer? And SMH at Russell always having hot girlfriends like WTF. I know those girls laugh to the bank every single day.

^That's because they are neighbors in NY, I think. At least that's what I think someone said when she was pregnant with Val and she went to one of his things that he had at his place and she lived on another floor or something. Anyway, it was at Alex Rodriguez house in Miami. Or the house that used to be his which is now where all the hot parties are being thrown at? And VS commercials are being shot at? They should just turn that ish into a club. Tonight, Raphael Mazzucco (who has shot Adriana many times in the past for VS books) is having a party for Art Basel. I hope she goes! And does anyone think this dress looks a little like the dress she wore in Brazil? Like they might be from the same designer? And SMH at Russell always having hot girlfriends like WTF. I know those girls laugh to the bank every single day.

Is VS touting Barbara Palvin as a replacement for Adriana or something? Or is she Chanel's replacement? Barbara is pretty and all, has a curvier body than most models (more meat on her bones), but I'm sorry, she in no way compares to Adriana. I just don't see what everyone else sees I guess. I just see a very pretty girl, nothing spectacular. Wait, what the hell am I saying, there IS NO replacement for Adriana lol.

why does Barbara have to "replace"anyone? literally speaking, yes if one angel goes they'll want to fill the spot...but what does that have to do with comparing the incoming girl to the leaving veteran? i mean ale is going to leave...lets say they replace her with Bregje, where is the comparison?

I have a question, i amm just curious about, i know its ñot a big deal but sie one should know what im mtalking about, I have been a huge adriana fan for quite some time, in her recent pictures she looks absolutely stunning! Now I'm not saying that adriana hasn't always been absolutely gorgeous, because obviously she has, but there was a year or two there when it seemed as if something was a little bit off, she just looked different to me, i thought it was weight gain or something, but now after her second baby she has more meat than ñormal but is just as gorgeous as ever, does anyone know whàt I'm talking about it was like those 2 years something was different and I just can't quite put my finger on it, and I cannot figure out what has changed bringing her back to that "old adriana" look that I fell in love with