Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

LOL..... it happened with my friend who mistake al pacino to robert deniro, i love both of the guys, best actors in the world.... its no big deal, everybody always confuses them and it happened to adriana........also you can be the nicest person in the world but you do feel little bit of embarrassed when you get corrected and people are so quick to jump on like you did a crime so bad, i sometime hate those people,they need to just relax........

There is nothing wrong with people correcting her when she makes a mistake. Mistaking Robert De Niro for Al Pacino is something a lot of people are going to probably correct or say something about. The only reason it's still such a big deal and people are still talking about it is because Adriana was practically crying about it over twitter lol. Moving on......

I didn't know Adriana took it that bad, I don't go to her twitter.......Maybe she should go off twitter because it is allowing her haters to talk....... BTW I went to to her twitter page and Im quite shock that she doesn't have million followers or maybe she just joined........

I didn't know Adriana took it that bad, I don't go to her twitter.......Maybe she should go off twitter because it is allowing her haters to talk....... BTW I went to to her twitter page and Im quite shock that she doesn't have million followers or maybe she just joined........

Yeah she has over 1.5 million on facebook...but not too many on twitter. Kate Upton has about the same amount as Adriana on twitter :x :x :x

Miranda's the only model I've seen that has anywhere near a million

i think people don't know Adriana is on twitter, it took me couple of months to know she has one, also not being mean, Miranda is everywhere, ever since is produced her adorable son, she kinda has become more mainstream with mums fondling over "how cute her son is"......... Adriana is very classy in a way not going everywhere with her daughter, she values her privacy, and not like others.......

^Adriana only started using her twitter late last year. Compared to models like Gisele and Miranda and Alessandra,(who still don't have up to a million followers on twitter and have been on active for more than a year) she doing steadily well with her followers.

Also, about Miranda, it's obvious she likes all the attention she's getting and I'll go as far as saying she probably calls the paparazzi or whatnot. Gisele is famous and has a famous hobby. But u don't see candids of her everywhere. Same thing goes for Heidi.

:laugh: Heidi loves attention more than any of them. I'm a fan of Heidi's, but please. Is there one event- no matter how big or small, that that woman doesn't show up to? As far as VS models go, I would have to say Alessandra is the biggest attention whore there is. If anyone calls the media on themselves, it's her. I'm not a huge fan of Miranda but I'm not going to deny that she has a very large following, on twitter...in the media...even on tumblr. I think it has partly to do with Orlando, because there was a time where he was a pretty big movie star because of how relevant he was with on going projects. I don't like what she looks like personally but I have to acknowledge that a lot of women find Miranda's appearance to be much more relate-able, and everyone just thinks she's "cute". Adriana didn't even start tweeting until some months ago, but I think that's only part of the reason why her follower count isn't as much. Adriana is still popular of course...during the VS show, she's the most important. We saw that she landed 2 superbowl commercials, she's relevant. But with that said, her popularity has fallen since the mid 2000s, I think she had a time period- even past 2008 where she was really popular, you couldn't look at any hot or sexy list without hearing about Adriana in the top slots. but as it happens with almost all models. I think it's passed. She still has a great fan base, she's still on the lists, and I'm sure she is still a model favorite amongst many.

:laugh: Heidi loves attention more than any of them. I'm a fan of Heidi's, but please. Is there one event- no matter how big or small, that that woman doesn't show up to? As far as VS models go, I would have to say Alessandra is the biggest attention whore there is. If anyone calls the media on themselves, it's her. I'm not a huge fan of Miranda but I'm not going to deny that she has a very large following, on twitter...in the media...even on tumblr. I think it has partly to do with Orlando, because there was a time where he was a pretty big movie star because of how relevant he was with on going projects. I don't like what she looks like personally but I have to acknowledge that a lot of women find Miranda's appearance to be much more relate-able, and everyone just thinks she's "cute". Adriana didn't even start tweeting until some months ago, but I think that's only part of the reason why her follower count isn't as much. Adriana is still popular of course...during the VS show, she's the most important. We saw that she landed 2 superbowl commercials, she's relevant. But with that said, her popularity has fallen since the mid 2000s, I think she had a time period- even past 2008 where she was really popular, you couldn't look at any hot or sexy list without hearing about Adriana in the top slots. but as it happens with almost all models. I think it's passed. She still has a great fan base, she's still on the lists, and I'm sure she is still a model favorite amongst many.

I know right, Heidi Klum is everywhere after her divorce. The funny thing is no one really cares, I think Jlo took her thunder, lol.... Adriana was the most trending on 'google trends' during the VS show, she is still more popular than any model, old or new.... Miranda is cutesy beautiful, nothing special about her looks, also Orlando Bloom career is over, i think both are popular because their baby boy.....

cherrybomb I will have to agree and disagree with some of your points. Heidi might be in all those event, but she is important enough to be invited to all of them. Even if she isn't invited to all of them, she has a tv show to promote and attending events would surely help. At least she has a reason to be attending events all the time. What about Miranda? What does she have to promote, herself? Now I know she has her own skincare line, but most of the time, that isn't even mentioned in articles written about.

Also, I wouldn't say Adriana's popularity has fallen. The reason why she's not on the top of all those lists is because the whole VICTORIA'S SECRET ANGEL thing have fallen since they decided to change their sexy theme to glamorous. I know a lot of ppl who were very interested in the angels but lost interest around 2008 and don't even know the names of the new girls. Now, amongst the newer girls, only Candice is in the sexiest women lists, and her presence isn't even as prominent as when all the girls ere in the lists back in the day

Adriana was still IN even after 2008. She was listed as one of the 50 most searched women on the Wed in 2010. She was the only models on that list. And her last 2 superbowl commercials only prove that she is still considered hot/sexy. She was even trending at the night of both the vsfs and the superbowl. I think the only difference between her and the likes of Miranda and Ale is that, she doesn't let the whole fame/popularity thing get to her head, hence we don't see her flaunting herself on every red carpet event in site or call the paps. The last few events Adriana has been to, she wasn't just another filler, She was actually important in the events and ppl there knew it. I can't say the same for Miranda and co.

I don't think Adriana's popularity has fallen too. I personally find out she's more famous than ever right now with second pregnancy and all those sultry Superbowl commercials, which are watched by over 200 million people.

cherrybomb I will have to agree and disagree with some of your points. Heidi might be in all those event, but she is important enough to be invited to all of them. Even if she isn't invited to all of them, she has a tv show to promote and attending events would surely help. At least she has a reason to be attending events all the time. What about Miranda? What does she have to promote, herself? Now I know she has her own skincare line, but most of the time, that isn't even mentioned in articles written about.

Also, I wouldn't say Adriana's popularity has fallen. The reason why she's not on the top of all those lists is because the whole VICTORIA'S SECRET ANGEL thing have fallen since they decided to change their sexy theme to glamorous. I know a lot of ppl who were very interested in the angels but lost interest around 2008 and don't even know the names of the new girls. Now, amongst the newer girls, only Candice is in the sexiest women lists, and her presence isn't even as prominent as when all the girls ere in the lists back in the day

Adriana was still IN even after 2008. She was listed as one of the 50 most searched women on the Wed in 2010. She was the only models on that list. And her last 2 superbowl commercials only prove that she is still considered hot/sexy. She was even trending at the night of both the vsfs and the superbowl. I think the only difference between her and the likes of Miranda and Ale is that, she doesn't let the whole fame/popularity thing get to her head, hence we don't see her flaunting herself on every red carpet event in site or call the paps. The last few events Adriana has been to, she wasn't just another filler, She was actually important in the events and ppl there knew it. I can't say the same for Miranda and co.

So the prestige of being a VS angel has fallen, in effect doesn't that mean Adriana's has as well? I didn't disagree with you about Adriana still being popular/relevant, I pointed out the commercials and her popularity within VS. Never said she wasn't still hot and sexy, even acknowledged she was still on the list. I just don't think that she is as big as she once was. As for Miranda...I really don't care to defend her, I don't follow her much since I'm not much of a fan. Heidi being invited isn't the issue... I was talking about her being a fame whore. Which she quite obviously is. Whether she's invited to these events or not doesn't really change that. Adriana on the other hand, we're lucky if she even goes to the MET gala that's coming up. When you know that most models have been planning for it for weeks and months. :laugh: I mean it's one of the things I love about Adriana...she just doesn't care. but then again I'd love to see her there this year.

Another thing that just came to mind is, it's been forever since she last did a sexy photoshoot for magazines like GQ,( which counts a lot if u wnat to be on those lists). She's been focusing more on high fashion projects (which is exactly mainstream sexy).

That said, I agree that she better be picking up a dress for the MET gala. I mean I kno she doesn't care and all, but girl needs to go this year...for her fans!!!

Much of the prestige of being a VS angel has fallen in my opinion. There's not many people that know the names of the angels, in Europe, at least. In the past they were really famous and names like Gisele, Heidi... were and still are really famous. And we might not have the VS store in our countries but their names everyone knew and know.

Adriana is the most famous of all the angels, in the present, but it's not even possible to compare her fame to, for example, Gisele's fame, i think. But there's no doubt that Adriana is the most popular and famous angel in our days. (and in my opinion the most beautiful :p)

Miranda... most of the people here, don't know her. They just know her husband.

I think Adriana has done well with popularity like of you search her name for tweets or even on blogs you will see like a diverse fan base. Not trying to be stereotypical or whatever but I feel like alot of models have this one big majority fab base. Like people who are REALLY into fashion and modeling and hf will favor gisele. I typically, may be wrong but I feel alot of younger girls like miranda and that's who she is popular with. Anyways with Adriana its literally a Cluster of people there is no specific age or group. So for her to be able to be favored for people of all kinds and all kinds of aged I think her popularity is just fine if not the best. And she gets mentions in songs, her and Gisele lol.

Hey did you all see the fhm list? I know you guys hate them but I was surprise to see that Adriana is the only vs angel and model on the list. Well the top 50. I expected more and kinda expected her not to be on there period lol. No offense to her hotness

I think Adriana has done well with popularity like of you search her name for tweets or even on blogs you will see like a diverse fan base. Not trying to be stereotypical or whatever but I feel like alot of models have this one big majority fab base. Like people who are REALLY into fashion and modeling and hf will favor gisele. I typically, may be wrong but I feel alot of younger girls like miranda and that's who she is popular with. Anyways with Adriana its literally a Cluster of people there is no specific age or group. So for her to be able to be favored for people of all kinds and all kinds of aged I think her popularity is just fine if not the best. And she gets mentions in songs, her and Gisele lol.

Hey did you all see the fhm list? I know you guys hate them but I was surprise to see that Adriana is the only vs angel and model on the list. Well the top 50. I expected more and kinda expected her not to be on there period lol. No offense to her hotness

Miranda is also on that list. Personally, the FHM list means nothing to me, same with Maxim...Ask men...etc. They're usually laughable (in my opinion) I mean really, Jessie J..Rihanna...Taylor Momsen...Paris Hilton...all in front of Adriana on a sexiest women list? and some even in front of Angelina? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :p I just can't take any of these things seriously :rofl::sleep:

Angelina Jolie has lost her hotness, many guys i know, don't even think she's pretty anymore, on the other hand Adriana is still rank higher. To be really honest, these list are more about who is popular right now, that is why someone like Blake Lively can top the list.......

Angelina Jolie has lost her hotness, many guys i know, don't even think she's pretty anymore, on the other hand Adriana is still rank higher. To be really honest, these list are more about who is popular right now, that is why someone like Blake Lively can top the list.......

Absolutely! How can nicki minaj be on the top of the ask men list?! I don't want to be mean but nicki minaj being first than Adriana, Candice, Angelina... :shock: :shock: Seriously!?

Adriana is not like others celebrities or models like Alessandra,Heidi,Miranda and Irina Shayk too ...

They all showed at red carpets many times

at MET ball,Oscars..etc. especially Heidi she become a real Fashion Icon but Adriana wasn't anywhere big since 2008.

It's not any problem with that problem is that she is x1000 better than Alessandra,Heidi,Miranda and I'm sure if she could be on any carpet she would look million times better than others models

She is the world most famous supermodel of all the times I AM SURE,only model who is after her(In FB likes) is Tyra Banks.

Adriana is not like others celebrities or models like Alessandra,Heidi,Miranda and Irina Shayk too ...

They all showed at red carpets many times

at MET ball,Oscars..etc. especially Heidi she become a real Fashion Icon but Adriana wasn't anywhere big since 2008.

It's not any problem with that problem is that she is x1000 better than Alessandra,Heidi,Miranda and I'm sure if she could be on any carpet she would look million times better than others models

She is the world most famous supermodel of all the times I AM SURE,only model who is after her(In FB likes) is Tyra Banks.

That's true and keep in mind Tyra isn't just known as a model anymore. Same with Heidi. Adriana does extremely well in the famous area for a model who is just a model. Not owning any products, fashion line, tv series. But I like Tyra and yeah she is also a very notorious vs model