Bellazon

Darla Baker
Thumbnail

Taben

So weird. Back in February I scanned her editorial from Z!nk Magazine...but didn't post it here b/c she didn't have a thread and I figured she wouldn't be popular on this board.

Now everyone likes her.

I want my unknown Darla back :ermm: :p

hahaha so you like her ? i wanted to make a thread for her months ago because i really love her but i felt lazy... i'm glad i was the first to do it a few days ago :shifty: but i didn't think she would get that popular :|

So weird. Back in February I scanned her editorial from Z!nk Magazine...but didn't post it here b/c she didn't have a thread and I figured she wouldn't be popular on this board.

Now everyone likes her.

I want my unknown Darla back :ermm: :p

You'll never get her back :persuazn: :p

Yes, yes I do.

But I liked her better when I didn't have to share her :whistle: :laugh:

:rofl: same here :| same with all the models actually... like lately there's been that eugenia/julia/morgane lovefest... It's cool but annoying at the same time :ninja:

actually i wouldn't have thought you would like Darla, Ben :unsure: cause she hasn't this "very" special thing, you know what i mean?

She looks great, i really, really like her in a few pics, but she isn't as unique like Zhenya, Tiiu or Inguna who definately have a very special look. (just to say: i couldn't name anyone who looks like the three ladies, while Darla looks so much alike with Mia Kirshner ;) )

btw: i'll have Darla in my avi, after i have found a few pics of her opn tFS which i love :heart:

^^ i think darla has a particular look... she's petite (ok she's mega tall but she looks smaller than she really is lol), she's got a pointy nose, great huge eyes and a wonderfully shaped mouth... maybe she's less unique than eugenia but i think she's unique too... but anyways Julia stegner or hilary rhoda are among my favourite models and they don't look "unique" :p