Bellazon

The greatest Models' challenge

Nemeside

gosh...

this doutzen is getting on my nervs...

she is famous for like a year, and suddenly she is a godess...

sorry guys, she is super beauty, but she has a lot to prove to deserve this loyalty and attention...

:)

Doutzen ...... sounds like Heidi :shifty:

I vote for LAETITIA !!

not this time, i'm absolutelly sure, maybe it's good that Heidi lost then anyway she lost worthily, it was nearly equal, now it smells like smash..... outch......outch........outch :evil: :p :laugh: :blush:

I wonder who will win when Doutzen will be in match wit Ana

hopefully ANA!!!

i mean, she is so pretty, angelic and she's been popular for a longer period of time...

i like doytzen, but she has been working for like a year, before that no one knew about her... so there is a possibility that she is just a one hit wonder...

hopefully ANA!!!

i mean, she is so pretty, angelic and she's been popular for a longer period of time...

i like doytzen, but she has been working for like a year, before that no one knew about her... so there is a possibility that she is just a one hit wonder...

Don't think so. I mean she has a L'oreal contract for 3 years. And she's still the face off CK Eternity. But you'll never know...

hopefully ANA!!!

I would really like Doutzen to win, because she's a real model, while Ana looks a bit trapped in Victoria's Secret.

yay we already chose models who will be in the super final, and the second model is ......... Doutzy!!! the result is 27:10

but now it's going to be the battle for third place,

The battle for 3rd place

post-4447-0-1446073499-19062_thumb.jpg post-4447-0-1446073499-31491_thumb.jpg

ALESSANDRA AMBROSIO VS LAETITIA CASTA

VOTE! :fun: