Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

greaaaaaaaaaaaaat :clap:

i'm loving the whole biotherm campaign :heart:

tw tanya can you post the pic in your avi and the one in the middle of your sig ? :)

yeah, I also love this pct, you don't know how glad I was when I found it, if it was not allowed to take, I'd steal it :laugh:

and here are the pcts...do you visit volodina.co.nr :whistle: they are from that site

post-2044-1149449792_thumb.jpg

post-2044-1149449901_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sweet rus

i do check it out from time to time but i assume every pic on that site is posted either on BZ or on tFS :p

thx a lot, those pics are new to me, i lov them :p do you know where they're from ?

you're welcome

I don't know where is the 1t pct from, but the second one is from Giles show (BS)

Edited by Sweet rus

ok, so she's obviously hot. but it's funny, she reminds me of a lot of different people. I'm not going to take the time to look for the companion pics, but check this out:

haha glad you like her :p

take that rogue !!!!

btw you're aware you hijacked eugenia's thread with pics of women who are not her ? models threads are not like general talk or love&sex threads :| :p

ok, so she's obviously hot. but it's funny, she reminds me of a lot of different people. I'm not going to take the time to look for the companion pics, but check this out:

haha glad you like her :p

take that rogue !!!!

btw you're aware you hijacked eugenia's thread with pics of women who are not her ? models threads are not like general talk or love&sex threads :| :p

NO

these are all pics of Eugenia!

they just happen to look like the women I'm mentioning.

hah! what a fan YOU are!

actually, that was my one post that didn't have any sarcasm in it.

explain yourself - if you're telling me not to post pics of women that aren't Eugenia in the Eugenia thread, then perhaps you should read up a little and you'll see that I haven't done that. if you mean something else, I can't guess what it is...

I read what you wrote. Now, please stop posting pics of people who aren't Eugenia in this thread. Thanks :)

uhhhhh ok.

if any of those pics aren't Eugenia, feel free to delete those posts. all of those came of out my Eugenia folder.