Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

Hi - ofcourse I am new here and despite the chosen username - mir, I am not Russian.

Went through all the pages of Adriana Lima on usemycomputer.com

And then kinda grew tired of looking at her pics. Recently I was in a hotel which had Fashion tv and I waited with bated breath for an appearance by Eugenia but there were few moments of that. I recall a lot of Julia Stegner and Doutzen. Not a fan of Stegner but I dont mind Doutzen.

Anyways dont want to get negative about anyone else and only want to say that I love Eugenia. And she is about the only model I remembered to look out for.

Thanks to wikipedia for linking me to Bellazon and the amazing amount of pics of her. The only model here for whom I have seen every single page. And I think she might very well be my favourite model.

I am not saving the high quality pics all of you have uploaded but what I did do was go through every single Eugenia pic on style.com and save a large number them. In a rather funny way for archiving them - I saved them into a MS Word file ! I have 3 files of which I have uploaded one to a site which I saw being used here. I think they're around 50mb each.

So if you have MS Word...

Eugenia Word 2

Hope it works - first time uploading. And hope its useful for some.

Other 2 files - if needed ? asked for ?

Thanks again

hey Mir thx for the post and welcome to BZ :wave:

I'm glad you found the link to BZ in the wikipedia article cuz i wrote most of that article and i added the link to here :laugh: :p

I'm gonna donwload the file you uploaded and i'm sure eugenia fans will ask for the other 2 :p

Just so you know, eugenia is my favourite model :) welcome again and have fun here ! :p

I'm glad you found the link to BZ in the wikipedia article cuz i wrote most of that article and i added the link to here :laugh: :p

Hey thats cool that you wrote that Wikipedia entry. Thanks very much.

I am still trying to think where I first came across Eugenia .. might've been seeing the VS 2005 show. Then onto Google looking for pics from that - which led me to Adriana. Now the link to Eugenia is still missing. Yes she was part of the show ... but trying to think of the moment when exactly ! hmm -

Tell me if that File downloads and displays ok and I will upload the other 2. Not too sure about different versions of Word and display and all that. I think I saved it on Word/ Office 2003 and it displays ok on the 2000 Version.

I love how she looks like Greek Goddess in a few pics in that file >>

in that white Elie Saab in page 1 and in Lacroix in page 3

Cheers Taben

I'm gonna donwload the file you uploaded and i'm sure eugenia fans will ask for the other 2 :p

Just so you know, eugenia is my favourite model :) welcome again and have fun here ! :p

I only just noticed Ben: Your avi matches your new screen name. :p

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

1) those last two candids are great, eugenia looks so beautiful !!

2) uuuugh to all the ppl who think eugenia is mannish and ugly ! at least SHE gets cosmetics contracts !!! those pics are great ! OMG she looks so sexyyyyyyyy !!!! woot tanya you made my day :hug: :D :clap:

3) i'm going to upload those pics :) it's been a long time since i last visited tFS :ninja: