Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

she has such amazing features!! I love her. Anyone up for making a fansite about her with me?

Hey, i totally agree, Eugenia has amazing features. However, there are not many fan of hers on Bellazon :( but you should post your request on thefashionspot.net, ppl there ADORE her lol her thread has more than 450 pages :) i'm sure you would find someone to make that fansite with you :) and don't forget to post the address here once it's done :p

she has such amazing features!! I love her. Anyone up for making a fansite about her with me?

Hey, i totally agree, Eugenia has amazing features. However, there are not many fan of hers on Bellazon :( but you should post your request on thefashionspot.net, ppl there ADORE her lol her thread has more than 450 pages :) i'm sure you would find someone to make that fansite with you :) and don't forget to post the address here once it's done :p

yes ! thefashionspot have a lot of fans .. especialy tortoisie ;)

Taben, im add you right now !

yup, I'm part of tFS and I said I wanted to make a fansite, but I never actually asked. Eugenia is so beautiful, it's odd to think that not a lot of people like her here.

Most ppl here are not high fashion models' fans... They're more into bombshells, like adriana lima, you know the sexy type with curve and eveything

yup, I'm part of tFS and I said I wanted to make a fansite, but I never actually asked. Eugenia is so beautiful, it's odd to think that not a lot of people like her here.

To be honest I can't understand how people may dislike her :o

here are new pcts of Zhenechka :wub2: ! They were scanned by Xone from TFS

post-2044-1135931625_thumb.jpg

post-2044-1135931716_thumb.jpg

OMG thank you SO MUCH !!! i've just opened one of my mom's fashion magazines and so those ad with eugenia on the first 2 pages... She's so gorgeous !!! i wanted to ask someone to scan them but i'm a bit late lol. Thank you so much !!! :drool: i can't wait to rip the mag and put those on my bedroom's wall :whistle:

OMG thank you SO MUCH !!! i've just opened one of my mom's fashion magazines and so those ad with eugenia on the first 2 pages... She's so gorgeous !!! i wanted to ask someone to scan them but i'm a bit late lol. Thank you so much !!! :drool: i can't wait to rip the mag and put those on my bedroom's wall :whistle:

You are welcome :wave:

But if you have opportuinity may you scan these ads as they are quite small, pls

made an avi with Zhenya (Marni ss2004)

eu6ns.gif