Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

Hey sweet_rus, nice animation ! do you have the vid of that show ? (and other runway videos of Eugenia ?)

@supermodelKK: thanks !!! the harpers Bazaar and the 5th and 11th pics of your last post are new to me :wub:

thank you supermodelKK ! great photos !

AND sweet_rus offcourse ;)

you are both very welcome :)

yes, Taben, I have this show (Cavalli fw2005)), I downloaded it on ftv.com

also I know only one video where Zhenya is talking on mod-tv, but you might know it

about other runway vids with her, I think there are quite many on ftv, look there

Edited by Sweet rus

Hey sweet_rus, nice animation ! do you have the vid of that show ? (and other runway videos of Eugenia ?)

@supermodelKK: thanks !!! the harpers Bazaar and the 5th and 11th pics of your last post are new to me :wub:

also I know only one video where Zhenya is talking on mod-tv, but you might know it

oh no i don't know it !!! :p could you please upload vids of her and post the links in her thread ? the only videos of her that i have are Victoria's Secret Fashion shows :(

oh no i don't know it !!! :p could you please upload vids of her and post the links in her thread ? the only videos of her that i have are Victoria's Secret Fashion shows :(

I don't know how to download the vid from mod-tv...so go to mod-tv.com, then choose fashion - Milan - Roberto Cavalli

enjoy :laugh:

well, I may upload vids I uploaded ( only 2 for now), but it will take quite much time, it's easier to download it derectly from ftv.com

I may give you a link if you need

unf-ly I don't have VS vid cuz it takes too long to download, could you choose the part with her and upload it, pls?

how do you download videos from ftv ? do you just have to click right and then "save as" ?

about victoria's secret: i must find a programm to cut the vid but as soon as it's done i'll upload her parts ;) (which year do you need ? 202 ? 2003 ? 2005 ? the 3 of them ? )

how do you download videos from ftv ? do you just have to click right and then "save as" ?

about victoria's secret: i must find a programm to cut the vid but as soon as it's done i'll upload her parts ;) (which year do you need ? 202 ? 2003 ? 2005 ? the 3 of them ? )

oh thanx, I want 3 of them :whistle:

at first I click watch the video and then choose download the vid to computer

Edited by Sweet rus

Zhenya is doing Celine ads :drool:

they are in the latest Vogue UK, may any6body scan, please :blush:

oh how i love that kind of news !! does she have the exclusivity or is she doing it with other models ? i'm gonna try to find them on the net but that might be hard <_<

Zhenya is doing Celine ads :drool:

they are in the latest Vogue UK, may any6body scan, please :blush:

oh how i love that kind of news !! does she have the exclusivity or is she doing it with other models ? i'm gonna try to find them on the net but that might be hard <_<

I dunno, one girl from TFS said, I didn't see it by myself

hope somebody buys this mag and have a scanned

I am trying to like her but the only pictures I like are Taben's avatar and signature.

I am trying to dislike her, but I adore her...hehe...just kidding