Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

I got a bit different version of Valentino V commercial (it's a bit longer), so if anyone is interested, I uploaded it

thx ! i love that version ! the longer the better :D

exactly :p

big thanx to Avant Garde, finally Elie Tahari scan :wub:

post-2553-0-1446125760-36764_thumb.jpg

:clap: :clap: :hug:

gorgeous, as usual :wub:

sorry if repost...it's just sooo beautiful...my top 1 & 2 together...

:wub: :kiss: :wub:

bc3f58e9.jpg

this is probably old news but the two of them are really close coz according to a natasha interview...they roomed together in Paris for the fashion week...

aww .. they both look beautiful! although i'm more of a eugenia fan.

i also like natasha .. hmm .. i like em eastern european models: eugenia, hana, natalia, KK, natasha, marija, etc. good thing i have that vanity fair mag that featured these models. i like almost all of them! except carmen. sorry. :blush:

they roomed together in paris for fashion week? i thought eugenia lived in paris? so natasha stayed with her? but according to her myspace her location is new york .. hee .. just picking on small details .. :whistle: :wave:

Eugenia has a myspace? :blink: Can you post a link?

sorry if repost...it's just sooo beautiful...my top 1 & 2 together...

:wub: :kiss: :wub:

bc3f58e9.jpg

this is probably old news but the two of them are really close coz according to a natasha interview...they roomed together in Paris for the fashion week...

aww .. they both look beautiful! although i'm more of a eugenia fan.

i also like natasha .. hmm .. i like em eastern european models: eugenia, hana, natalia, KK, natasha, marija, etc. good thing i have that vanity fair mag that featured these models. i like almost all of them! except carmen. sorry. :blush:

they roomed together in paris for fashion week? i thought eugenia lived in paris? so natasha stayed with her? but according to her myspace her location is new york .. hee .. just picking on small details .. :whistle: :wave:

Eugenia has a myspace? :blink: Can you post a link?

i was looking at another forum and someone posted a link to linda vojtova's myspace. and then eugenia was there. don't know if it's real. look at this: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=34528952

I have no idea. Does look fake to me as well. But then, I haven't seen a single MySpace from a model that I believe is legit.

It's definitely fake :yes:

I think the only real myspace that a model has is Tyra Banks (coz she did it on the tyra banks show) ;)

and miranda kerr has a real one,i think.

and girls from ANTM too...

anyways.

zhenya speaks really fast in russian...

which part of russia is she from?

she is from Kazan which is in Tatarstan republic, I marked the city on the map

20za7o1lm3.th.jpg

Images over 600 pixels in width must be thumbnailed or textlinked.

Edited by AnaBB Cover