Bellazon

Sante model

modelknowledge

8 hours ago, nightowl said:

Not Linda

i never said it was. why do you always do that when I say this model is reminiscent of... and then you say not her. I never said it was her. She looks similar to this other model. I didn't say is this her OR this is so and so. 

13 hours ago, modelknowledge said:

i never said it was. why do you always do that when I say this model is reminiscent of... and then you say not her. I never said it was her. She looks similar to this other model. I didn't say is this her OR this is so and so. 

Because this is an ID thread, of course, and if someone says "reminds me of X" then it is logical to infer that X is being offered as a tentative, possible, ID.

If all you mean is "gee, they look alike," why bother here? Marta Llompart reminds me of Cindy Crawford, but I would never think that observation was helpful in an ID thread. Linda Nyvoltova reminds me of Masha Voronina, but so what? Neither name gets anyone any closer to an ID.

12 hours ago, nightowl said:

Because this is an ID thread, of course, and if someone says "reminds me of X" then it is logical to infer that X is being offered as a tentative, possible, ID.

If all you mean is "gee, they look alike," why bother here? Marta Llompart reminds me of Cindy Crawford, but I would never think that observation was helpful in an ID thread. Linda Nyvoltova reminds me of Masha Voronina, but so what? Neither name gets anyone any closer to an ID.

actual sometimes it does help. just because it doesn't help you doesn't mean it doesn't help others. there are a lot of models who look alike. it also says. hey its not this model either. Sometimes narrowing it down helps others.  there are people who only id models they already know, others look for models through agencies, or look for models through other sites. Some search by eyes, hair, birthmarks, or some other way. everyone identifies models differently. @DanniCullenids models by birthmarks and moles and it works for her.  Now, there are other members who use this method (this only works when they don't heavily air brush).

also Marta Llompart looks nothing like Cindy Crawford, but Misse Beqiri before all the fillers looked like Cindy Crawford. But at the end of the day you are comparing apples to oranges because they aren't contemporaries. Marta would never book the caliber jobs Cindy did/does. When it comes to commercial/catalog models they look a lot a like because commercial clients all want the same three things. If you go to any city and look at each agency, there is at least one model on each of their boards that looks nearly identical. Do you know how many threads we have debating weather a model is Johanna Durhone or Britta Luber? Ever blonde lifestyle cover is apparently Nicole Boehner. Some of those pictures are Mathilde Jansson, Nicole Thein, and other models but it doesn't stop people from saying they are all Boerhner. 

So now when I am looking at German model agencies I say does this model remind me of LINDA NYVLTOVA. Or maybe someone else will say hey I know a model who looks a little like... LOL Honestly, a model with flat thin eyebrows like that shouldn't be that hard to find, but apparently it is. I use eyebrows to narrow done my search. Eventually, I will find her or atleast @Enrico_sw @awesomexxx or @hairmodelfan will. Because if @Dayrell knew he would have said so.

On 12/30/2016 at 3:28 PM, modelknowledge said:

Who is this

image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png

On 12/30/2016 at 8:38 PM, modelknowledge said:

More

image.png image.png

On 12/30/2016 at 8:57 PM, modelknowledge said:

image.png

On 1/5/2017 at 7:23 PM, modelknowledge said:

Another UK magazine. I am thinking of looking for her in South Africa.

image.jpeg 

Hmm, I feel like the very first photo and the very last photo are a different model from the rest. :idk:

Also, a lot of them are unfortunately pretty small, the second one is big though.

14 hours ago, hairmodelfan said:

Hmm, I feel like the very first photo and the very last photo are a different model from the rest. :idk:

Also, a lot of them are unfortunately pretty small, the second one is big though.

I know they are older and that's all I could find. :sad:

In collecting certain magazine covers, I noticed her popping up a lot. I haven't found anything larger than those. If I do I will post it. 

On 04/01/2017 at 1:48 AM, modelknowledge said:

@Enrico_sw another one we need to figure out.

I think that I know who she is: she books under the name Nicola de Wet (with Mot models London) or Nicola Raath (with Ice genetics, Cape Town). I'm pretty sure that it's her (same smile, same face, same eyes).  What do you think ?

PS: The first cover (Top santé UK) is Alexandra Baron.

4 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

I think that I know who she is: she books under the name Nicola de Wet (with Mot models London) or Nicola Raath (with Ice genetics, Cape Town). I'm pretty sure that it's her (same smile, same face, same eyes).  What do you think ?

maybe... I need to find some polaroids of her to confirm. 

21 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

I can confirm its her. I was right when I said I should look for her in South Africa. LOL. I should follow my own advice more often. Thanks for the ID. Check her thread over the next couple of days.I have lots of older lifestyle magazines I will post in her thread.