Bellazon

General Discussion

Guest Anonymous

tatiana kovylina?

tatiana fontes!!! ales best friend who lives in L.A she is a model but i think she lefth her carrer when she got married.

Jamie, ales boyfriend haves lots of ale friends on his page, but some of them have there page private so i wasent able to see there photos but some of them dont and they have photos with ale i have never seen before, good candid of ale, very good photos, i tried to get them but they have it on a slide so i cant copy and paste them. :(

He has facebook, so does Ale, Aline, Tatiana and her husband so the pictures could be from there.

really?

thas cool, but i dont get it cause avada from AAOF said she does not have none of does thing, that she dont have facebook or other websites similar to that so i dont understand, if jamie haves ale as a friend in facebook then maybe she also have other pages as well but does not let anyone know about it, i guess.

He has facebook, so does Ale, Aline, Tatiana and her husband so the pictures could be from there.

really?

thas cool, but i dont get it cause avada from AAOF said she does not have none of does thing, that she dont have facebook or other websites similar to that so i dont understand, if jamie haves ale as a friend in facebook then maybe she also have other pages as well but does not let anyone know about it, i guess.

I mean obviously I haven't seen her page but she has very few friends which makes me think it's real, and they're people like Tatiana and her husband, Aline, her agent Richard plus Jamie and his brothers and sisters which would be hard to fake. The profile picture isn't one I've seen before either.

You can see her friends/profile pic here: http://hs.facebook.com/friends/?id=720115413

really?

I mean obviously I haven't seen her page but she has very few friends which makes me think it's real, and they're people like Tatiana and her husband, Aline, her agent Richard plus Jamie and his brothers and sisters which would be hard to fake. The profile picture isn't one I've seen before either.

You can see her friends/profile pic here: http://hs.facebook.com/friends/?id=720115413

oh ok :)